Options

Replies

• winterdancer
    Options
    Hi I am Katie 37 year old single mom of a 10 year old daughter
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I am Jaymie, 30 years old and looking to get fit. I've recently lost 20lbs and I hope to lose around 10 more lbs, and get toned up.
    It is weird, strength training used to be easier for me but now I find I run and don't do any weights...so I need some motivation too!
  • 3ysha
    3ysha Posts: 7
    Options
    Ok dear i will add you and help you

anyone can add me :) for help and motivate each other
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    oh...backs slowly out of room.
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send request! I'm married with a 1 month old at home. Before getting pregnant I lost 120lbs and still had a ways to go. I worked out 6 days a week mixing cardio and weights. I miss it and am just waiting to get the all clear from my doctor to start running again. It will be a bit before I'm back at the gym lifting weights :flowerforyou:
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I think you really have to have a goal in mind that you want to look like or feel like. We can somewhat help each other, but it really has to come from within.
    I was always a runner and didn't think much of lifting, but recently in several articles on fitness and losing weight, they say that lifing gets the metabolism moving better than running. It took the several articles to get me to believe it.

I would like to add you to my friend list.

Basil
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Am I missing something? There's a lot of talk of flirting on here today but I'm not seeing any actual flirting. There's definitely none on my newsfeed! Where's all this flirting??
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Here strictly for weightloss and support. I need some motivating friends to help me start integrating fitness into my daily routine. Not a mother, but a busy full time worker, part time student and new home owner! Lots of things to do!

^^ This is me just about exactly.

I'm also working on lifting and beating my personal bests along with adding in cardio. Looking for all-around health, so add me if you wish! :bigsmile:
  • pamwilli14
    pamwilli14 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me. I am married. I have recently had surgery so am very limited on the foods I can eat and am having a hard time making calories...never thought that would happen.....I am in need of all the motivation I can get...Thanks
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in my later 30's, married and a mom of 2 (a 5 yr. old daughter and a 4 yr. old son) so definitely not wanting to flirt. I LOVE running (currently training for a marathon) and am now in maintenance mode. Send me a friend request if you'd like. :smile:
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    please add me. Im here for health and fitness and all I get are these chicks constantly throwing their panties at me.
  • lildazey
    lildazey Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of 3, here for weight loss, motivation and support. Not here for flirting!. Feel free to add me :)
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    21929052.jpg

*Yes, I know whoever made this meme can't spell, no IDGAF
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request. I'm here strictly for diet and fitness as well. I will be 40 in a couple of years and I have let myself go. I broke my wrist at my daughters dodge ball party and it went down hill from there. Since then, I've gained 25 pounds. Just started back and love reading everyone else's stories, struggles, success stories, etc. I need to do this for myself because I no longer feel healthy. I use to exercise alot and just gave it up. I used my wrist as an excuse for everything. Well it's healed and it's time for me to get back to a healthy and happy lifestyle.
  • Doreen9686
    Options
    Add me too if you like. I am here to encourage and be encouraged to lose weight. Do mainly walking, a little lifting and some ab work. Need to lose, tone, firm etc...:happy:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Friends without benefits aren't even friends at all.

Psh, I'm leaving.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Friends without benefits aren't even friends at all.

Psh, I'm leaving.

it is known!
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mommy of two and in my thirties. I would love to find friends on here that are here for health and fitness not just to flirt with each other. Not judging others that do :) I just want to see in my feed more people who are after the same goals as me. I don't care about age or weight :) So, if this is what you're after too, lets work together to reach our goals.

BTW My major goal is to start lifting, but I'll last two weeks and go back to running only :( I need a lot of help in that department to staying motivated ;)
    I have a open dairy as well.

Thanks!

I'll add ya, but I cant promise that i wont flirt with ya
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    Options
    Me, too!
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    please add me. Im here for health and fitness and all I get are these chicks constantly throwing their panties at me.

Oh dont add him, he is the worst