What is your goal for September?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Jeliwood
    Jeliwood Posts: 61
    Options
    My goal is to be in the 'teens' by my Birthday (October 5th) Which is about 4lbs. Very doable, I think.

Also, I'd like to find more venues for my produces (I'm a lollipop maker)

Keep better on top of the house, it's been kind of a mess lately because I've been so busy. The extra movement can't be a bad thing.
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    1) I'm within a babies breath of my ideal waist size, plan on meeting it on or before 9/30.
    2) Finally incorporate deadlifts into my workout
  • Jinawee
    Jinawee Posts: 6
    Options
    My goal for September is to simply stay on track. I want to continue to log everything I eat on MFP, and I also want to get myself in the habit of waking up early to work out. It's soooo hard to get out of bed early in the morning though, even if I get 8 hours of sleep! I even started using motivational music as my alarm clock, but it's too easy to snooze it...
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Mine are :

1. Find ways to deal with stress/anxiety/high cortisol
    2. Learn to love and accept myself - tell myself every day something I love about myself
    3. Lose 5-10lbs
  • Suezyq47
    Suezyq47 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    start my 17 day diet and lose 17 lbs to get under 200 lbs
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    My goal is to fit comfortably into my stretch jeans for the New Hampshire Scottish Highland Games, which is held on the weekend starting September 21st. I can get them on, zip and button them, but when I sit down - ouch!

In the 2 weeks since I joined, I've lost 9 pounds. Do you think in three more weeks, I might be down twenty? That'd be cool! :glasses:
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    1. Write down exactly what I eat
    2. Take my meds daily
    3. Drink more water and less wine
    4. Walk (after returning home from house and dog sitting. Walking with 2 dogsin an unfamiliar city would be a problem).
    5. Make friends on the site to help me stay focused.