• AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • jreeves628
    jreeves628 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! What an AWESOME feeling!!!!

I know kinda how you feel! When I went bridesmaid dress shopping in December (before MFP came into my life) I wore a size 28 and of course, they don't carry anything hardly in that size in the store for me to try on and I felt like such a huge disappointment not only to myself but also in front of the other ladies that were with me. When I officially ordered my dress in about March I was able to barely squeeze into a size 24 (the sales lady suggested I order a 26). Glad I didn't listen to the store and ordered the 24. I have remained on program and lost 51 pounds since January. The wedding is in 15 days and I finally feel pretty in my dress...I don't have to suck in and I can breathe!!!

That's awesome! Congrats!
  • katieg2289
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this post! I am a bridesmaid in May and need to lose a TON of weight. I'm 250 atm and the other two maids are super tiny, so I'm dreading dress shopping. It kind of crushed me today, even though I know she didn't mean to sound rude, when my bff said that she may put me in a different dress because she wants it to be flattering and I obviously won't look the same as the other two. She said it as kindly as she could, but it's like, "My one time being a MOH and I better look hot!" haha. So, thanks for the encouraging post and you look beautiful in that dress!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!