yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I dont look at shirtless pictures, cause Im a married woman

Lies.

stares...
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I think the same thing that I think when I see shirtless guys in public: "I wish I could go topless too" ... especially when it's really hot out!!
    Alrighty then .. sounds good to me.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    in for shirtless pics.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    For me its like "oh thats nice" oh something shiny. I see, acknowledge and move on.
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I think dude, you need to get a work on!!!
    And sometimes I think dude you got it under control! Wow.
    And sometimes I Think dude you're just a meathead, no one wants to see what you got to say, but at least you look good.
    And sometimes I think dayum.. dude look good and he's smart and courteous and dam what I gotta do to get me a man like that?
    And sometimes I think.. man I wish I looked like that in girl form.

This! :)
  • SyStEmPhReAk
    SyStEmPhReAk Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    had to get in just to show off... :blushing: :laugh:
    See, that is awesome photoshop skills.. not there yet...

hating you a little right now, in a total respect sorta way.

photoshop for dummies... $20 on amazon... don't know if it's an ebook yet... :laugh: :bigsmile: hahaha
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    I like it, especially if it shows progress. Eye Candy is always welcomed IMO

My photos are the equivalent of Eye Broccoli

HAHA, best comment of the day :drinker:
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    Mostly I think to myself that they are probably just showing off...you gotta shake what your momma gave you, I guess. There's a very good reason I only post face pics.
  • WhatDoesLisa
    Options
    I think half of the pictures posted on here are fake. I don't really pay much attention to them.
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Personally I don't mind looking at shirtless guys.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    I think half of the pictures posted on here are fake. I don't really pay much attention to them.

I dunno... are you a smurf?
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Meh. I find a face shot much more interesting. If I was a guy, I'd have a head shot for my profile pic and my abs in my other pics. But I can understand guys wanting to show off their hard work. There's just so many ripped guys on here that the ab shots become kinda generic!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Not like after 5 pages, my opinion REALLY matters, but screw that! here it is anyways! lol

I like em. Sometimes, I really like them. Sometimes I think, wow... Wish I could play with them.
    Sometimes I'm curious about the face behind them. I'm usually curious about the brain, so I may check their profile.

If their profile shows signs of life on Mars, then I look a little more, sigh and move on.
    If it doesn't, then I sigh.

As for a commenter that stated no women topless pics... look no further. lol

In the end though? I like my friends - clothes, no clothes, male, female - they're all inspirational, motivational, and dayum awesome! (And some of my biggest favs never show their skin).
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Not like after 5 pages, my opinion REALLY matters, but screw that! here it is anyways! lol

I like em. Sometimes, I really like them. Sometimes I think, wow... Wish I could play with them.
    Sometimes I'm curious about the face behind them. I'm usually curious about the brain, so I may check their profile.

If their profile shows signs of life on Mars, then I look a little more, sigh and move on.
    If it doesn't, then I sigh.

As for a commenter that stated no women topless pics... look no further. lol

In the end though? I like my friends - clothes, no clothes, male, female - they're all inspirational, motivational, and dayum awesome! (And some of my biggest favs never show their skin).

did you say something? I was caught offguard by your nakedness
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    had to get in just to show off... :blushing: :laugh:
    See, that is awesome photoshop skills.. not there yet...

hating you a little right now, in a total respect sorta way.

photoshop for dummies... $20 on amazon... don't know if it's an ebook yet... :laugh: :bigsmile: hahaha

Lies!!!! He looks like that.
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I dont look at shirtless pictures, cause Im a married woman

Lies.

stares...
    ...giggles...
  • stu_j_lfc
    stu_j_lfc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It's a site where most people have an interest in some aspect of fitness, or at least aspire to.

I give people advice every now and then... I'd like to think that my physique helps add some credibility to my advice, though I realise it doesn't necessarily work that way.
  • hethro760
    Options
    Well, it's legal in the state of New York.