megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    had to get in just to show off... :blushing: :laugh:

Holy crap.

:noway: :blushing: :drinker:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I see several men have profile pictures of themselves without shirts on--curious as to what women think of that? Any female insight?

In light of the ERA and Women's Rights, I think we need to see more women sans shirts.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Holy crap.

:noway: :blushing: :drinker:

^^^ what they said :smile:
  • Charliesuccess
    Charliesuccess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Depends on the chest. ;0):noway:
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I prefer to see women on profile pics shirtless... but that is not allowed.. BOOO!

So the men with awesome abs that make me want to wash my clothes on will have to do. :bigsmile:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I prefer a guy in a tri suit.

What about a 2 piece? Tri suits are a pain in the butt when you gotta go pee.
  • SyStEmPhReAk
    SyStEmPhReAk Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Not like after 5 pages, my opinion REALLY matters, but screw that! here it is anyways! lol

I like em. Sometimes, I really like them. Sometimes I think, wow... Wish I could play with them.
    Sometimes I'm curious about the face behind them. I'm usually curious about the brain, so I may check their profile.

If their profile shows signs of life on Mars, then I look a little more, sigh and move on.
    If it doesn't, then I sigh.

And just for the record… there is a lot more to me than just these rock-solid, beautifully sculpted, perfectly symmetrical abs. I’m intelligent, witty, sensitive and I have a great sense of humor – a renaissance man if you will. I was just too lazy to fill out my profile!! :tongue: :tongue:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    LIKE I CARE WHAT THEY THINK!!

i'm kidding i'm terribly insecure and i long for their approval and attention.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    I prefer to see women on profile pics shirtless... but that is not allowed.. BOOO!

So the men with awesome abs that make me want to wash my clothes on will have to do. :bigsmile:

your picture is amazing :smile: :cry: :smile: (that's cries of joy)
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Not like after 5 pages, my opinion REALLY matters, but screw that! here it is anyways! lol

I like em. Sometimes, I really like them. Sometimes I think, wow... Wish I could play with them.
    Sometimes I'm curious about the face behind them. I'm usually curious about the brain, so I may check their profile.

If their profile shows signs of life on Mars, then I look a little more, sigh and move on.

And just for the record… there is a lot more to me than just these rock-solid, beautifully sculpted, perfectly symmetrical abs. I’m intelligent, witty, sensitive and I have a great sense of humor – a renaissance man if you will. I was just too lazy to fill out my profile!! :tongue: :tongue:

You should copy and paste that exactly.
  • cakelady69
    cakelady69 Posts: 228
    Options

:tongue: Don't change a thing:love:
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

and he likes long walks on the beach..
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Its really not fair. Women want equality, but I dont see topless lady photos.....hint hint

lol jk....kinda

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

gotta say... I checked the profile a lonnnnnng time ago. Just sayin.
    and you're right about the abs. :)
    Mine aren't half bad either... hehe
  • Stevie0018
    Stevie0018 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I don't really care either way but I won't lie ...I do enjoy seeing a nice sculpted 6 pack ;) *drool*