Will you treat yourself once you reach your goal?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I did treat myself. I've wanted a Mustang since I was 10 years old, but was too big to fit in one until I lost the weight.

Now I fit!

528389_3797565470822_116279151_n.jpg

2013 Mustang GT in Grabber Blue with a 6 speed manual.

thats awesome :)! Congrats
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    A diamond necklace...my husband doesn't know yet that HE is buying me that...I'll tell him when I get closer! When I hit my 50 pound mark I have the Hunger Games trilogy to read....can't start before 50 pounds though...almost, almost there!
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I give myself small "gifts" for checkpoints but the end goal gift will be much bigger. I just haven't decided what it is. :)
  • When I hit the pre-baby weight I will buy myself a Micheal Kors purse! 20 down..... 24 pounds to go!
  • vinsonh42
    vinsonh42 Posts: 125
    Options
    When I get close to goal I am going to get my tattoo touched up then once I hit goal colored and possibly more tattoos. I'm thinking maybe halfway I'll get my spider bite done on my lip I have one but I want another!
  • katesthekie6
    katesthekie6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's sounds like a wonderful treat!
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal I am treating myself to a rib/back tattoo AND professional photographs - yes, the tasteful nude kind :)
  • Timmyttt418
    Timmyttt418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah, I'm going shopping!
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    My Hubby told me that when I get my goal weight, he'll buy me new boobs, since I've lost mine. Ha! I've always wanted to, but I don't think I'd go through with it. I'll take a vacation probably!
  • Stephanie191991
    Options
    I'm gonna treat myself to a corset :D and maybe a tattoo (if my sister has it designed by than)
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    I try to treat myself along the way to goal. I don't just wait around for the ultimate.
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    No reward planned. My rewards will simply be not being bigger than I want to be anymore. I refuse to not live the life I want treat wise until I've forced by body into a certain size/weight. If I want a facial/pair of earrings/night out/holiday now I'm going to (and do have) one.
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    lift up the girls!! If needs be a tummy tuck.. I have about 40 pounds to go....
  • LifestyleChange33
    LifestyleChange33 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    bordoir photos, yup!
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    My final reward will probably be a new wardrobe, I'm already starting to need it.... But now that I've lost the college weight I'm going to indulge in the bananas foster waffle I always pass up for brunch. Mmmm.
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    I'm getting a HUGE tattoo...either a rib piece or on my thigh. It's going to be a pin-up girl with an artsy theme to represent my hot new self. I have yet to draw it :) And I might also treat myself to a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots, preferably the black ones with the spikes :D
  • MED2012COLORADO
    Options
    For now i am just trying to reach my milestone of 170 (seems soooo far away) i said i would treat myself to a full body massage when i reached it. :bigsmile: When i reach my goal weight i am taking a vacation to myrtle beach! i already started saving. :happy:
  • sicilysclover
    sicilysclover Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Yes - shopping spree will be my treat!