HELP! I ate burger king last night, did I gain weight?

Options

Replies

• GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Thats not true about not burning off burger calories, your body does not differentiate between a burger or an apple, calories are calories.

:huh:
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    This might be the dumbest question I have ever seen posted on MFP.

Does a one pound chicken whopper weigh more than a one pound beef whopper?

Yes it does because the beef probably has more fat and muscle weighs more than fat!!:bigsmile: :glasses: :huh:

What if it was a really big chicken? They aren't all big-boned ya know!
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Balls, we're using the same ones now, lol.
    img-thing-1.jpg
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lipdoaUExh1qiq96ko1_500.jpg
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but anything related to my little pony grosses me out. This is because the five year old I babysit makes me give her ponies baths and I HATE washing their nasty plastic hair. It's irrational but it gives me shivers just thinking about it :sick:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lxvfjvVY5C1qgaob4.gif
  • fatboypup
    Options
    Sorry, but anything related to my little pony grosses me out. This is because the five year old I babysit makes me give her ponies baths and I HATE washing their nasty plastic hair. It's irrational but it gives me shivers just thinking about it :sick:
    tumblr_lvtyynqLMo1r59t10o5_1280.jpg
  • winterdancer
    Options
    This!
    Don't worry about things you ate before you even signed up. Start fresh today. Good luck!
    [/quote
    ask your cousin next time she orders food to let you know ahead of time what she is doing so you can search online for the healthiest option.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    you have to love it when Ponies rule a thread!
  • usmcmp
    Options

137r.jpg
  • fatboypup
    Options
    358fn2.jpg
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    So? It was a cheat meal. Get back on the horse today...stop thinking "diet" and start thinking "eating plan to fuel my body". I have a cheat meal planned on Labor Day and I'm sure as hell not gonna worry about it b/c I eat well prolly 90% of the time...
  • fatboypup
    Options
    you have to love it when Ponies rule a thread!
    mlfw45_medium.jpg
  • usmcmp
    Options

b69be1131f375bea7e8fca5631fe257a.jpg
  • ali_b83
    Options
    mlp_pleasesapple.jpg
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    This mysterious chicken whopper burger meal sounds delicious. Did you gain weight? Probably because it's loaded with sodium. Should you worry? No.

For future reference, the "meal" has over 1,000 calories and over 2000 mg of sodium.

The real question should be, was it worth it? I bet it was..... *jealous sigh*
  • ali_b83
    Options
    52762___safe_pinkie-pie_animated_apple_in-reverse_reversed.gif
  • usmcmp
    Options
    bring_98cf15dd30c8c1d6ce44daf4740f88c7.jpg
  • fatboypup
    Options
    No_hate-s945x945-152692-580.jpg