HELP! I ate burger king last night, did I gain weight?

Options

Replies

• ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    This is a good time to try science

Step 1. Weigh yourself and record in notebook
    Step 2. Eat burger king
    Step 3. Reweigh yourself and record in notebook

Draw conclusions

It makes so much sense it must be true!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Of course you gained weight. Anything you eat will cause you to gain weight. But the awesome thing is, that usually after you poop, you lose most of that weight gain. Oh yes, the beauty of pooping :-)
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options

Step 2. Eat burger king

Draw conclusions

Conclusions based on changes in scale weight from one day to the next is a horrible idea.

*fail*
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a newbie here, I recently found about this app yesterday night and I love it! But I'm worrying about something..yesterday before I found out about this app I was at my cousins house, apparently she ordered burger king.. I was really craving It so she ordered the chicken whooper meal large burger and I didn't know that..so I ate it all but my question is that did I gain weight from the meal yesterday? Thankssxxx add me!

not that big of a deal, one meal will not kill your diet. keep working out and making good food choices and you will see results
  • Glasgow_Vegan
    Glasgow_Vegan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    At first I thought this was in the Chit Chat, Fun and Games forum...

No, you won't gain weight just from one meal. Seriously. You'd need to eat junk regularly and over eat in general to put on weight. You'll be fine, so don't worry.
  • ljaroch
    ljaroch Posts: 64
    Options
    If you weighed yourself before the meal and weighed yourself today, and today's number is higher than yesterday... then yes you gained weight. :noway:

This
  • Twidget12
    Options
    Is this a serious post??

My thoughts exactly! I had to read it twice to figure out what was actually being said as it was. How could someone not know what they are eating?!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options

Step 2. Eat burger king

Draw conclusions

Conclusions based on changes in scale weight from one day to the next is a horrible idea.

*fail*

OP asked if she gained weight, not if her body composition changed. Nice try though
  • tbozarth7
    Options
    Of course you gained weight. Anything you eat will cause you to gain weight. But the awesome thing is, that usually after you poop, you lose most of that weight gain. Oh yes, the beauty of pooping :-)

LOL! Love it!
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    probably....last time i ate a large chicken whopper burger i gained 6 lbs.....it was bad
  • dirtydmvkid
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! You most likely gained about 8 pounds from eating Burger King last night. :noway:
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    I think the bigger issue is you claiming you didn't know what you ate. Don't blame your cousin for ordering the food. You admitted you craved it, and you ate it....see the common word here YOU?

OWN IT

Now move on and make better choices and if you don't, don't expect to lose weight. It's that simple really.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a newbie here, I recently found about this app yesterday night and I love it! But I'm worrying about something..yesterday before I found out about this app I was at my cousins house, apparently she ordered burger king.. I was really craving It so she ordered the chicken whooper meal large burger and I didn't know that..so I ate it all but my question is that did I gain weight from the meal yesterday? Thankssxxx add me!

At least 50 pounds.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    burger_king.gif
  • CharliesInCharge
    CharliesInCharge Posts: 278 Member
    Options

Step 2. Eat burger king

Draw conclusions

should one log the exercise calories from drawing conclusions? is that in the database?
  • lope
    lope Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It HAS to be a joke.

Besides if you are eating at fast food joints, you are not eating nutrition or real food, perhaps posting under a different topic would make more sense. Just sayin'
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    burger_king.gif

That character is the creepiest thing ever. I wonder how many customers they lost when they rolled him out?
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Burger King makes Chicken Whoppers now? I'm on my way!!!!!
  • sgarrard01
    sgarrard01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Given how bad BK is, Quite probably, but who cares! your journey didnt start yesterday, it started today!.... so forget about yesterday and look to the future and every day from here on!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    You're going to die, sorry :(

Someday, anyway...