Skinny Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck?!?!?

Options
124»

Replies

• Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

Did you consider Scrooge McDuck an example for investment strategy?

Yes. He is the one with a room safe filled with gold and cash...and a diving board to swim in it all. He is a better example than I. I have no indoor money pool.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Yes. He is the one with a room safe filled with gold and cash...and a diving board to swim in it all. He is a better example than I. I have no indoor money pool.

You would look SO good in a top hat and a monocle.
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Umm....who here has ever "looked up" to Disney characters? Am I the only one that just watched these shows for entertainment purposes? Why would you want to look like ANY version of Minnie Mouse :noway:

That being said, these are ugly.

I looked up to Disney princesses when I was like 5 and know a lot of other children who also do or have idealized some form of Disney character.... kids have very active imaginations (thank god). It's not that far-fetched. Minnie mouse I am not so sure of but the point is it can and will effect Some children. Not every kid out there will have parents that care enough to explain that it's just for marketing and minnie didnt go on a diet lol. Sadly some parents or peers tell them they are fat and should strive to be more "princess" like.

To whoever said wallowitz to goofy, LMAO. I totally see that now!

Than I think that these children have far bigger problem than cartoon characters looking skinny but irresponsible and uncaring parents. You can't expect marketing/art people to take things like that in account when they make posters. Anyway, I second everybody who said this is overreaction.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

You would look SO good in a top hat and a monocle.

Thank you, Smithers. *Climbs on my girafficorn and rides through town square*
  • kittenmcgowan
    kittenmcgowan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I want to add that I think they look creepy and awesome. I love it. Very Tim Burton like!

I wholeheartedly agree! I mean, they are TOO skinny, TOO long etc to look like they are intended to be realistic. But don't deny that we all want long slender lines in our own bodies. Long lean muscles etc. As characters, i.e. something totally unrealistic and fantastic, they look wonderful in a Burtonesque way.
  • kittenmcgowan
    kittenmcgowan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    470_2487186.jpg
    D-bag Goofy.

Does anyone else find this disgusting?
    OMG they dressed Goofy as Adam Ant. I find this incredibly amusing.

Dog Musiiiiic!!!
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I like them. Its Disney for grown ups
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Eh it just weirds me out adding sex appeal to childrens cartoon characters

Agreed. They look like something furries would be into.