New Years Challenge

Options

Replies

• Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE

Here is the spreadsheet this week everyone! Sorry it is up late but I just got back in town. And as I stated early this week I will be unable to calculate the biggest losers.

Our mini-challenge this week is to work on our tummies! Let's try to get in at least 100 crunches or sit up ins every single day! I hate working on my tummy but in order to avoid loose skin I need to do so. Maybe some of you struggle with this as well. Let me know!

I did really bad last week but this is a new week and I am going to make the best of it. Hitting the gym in the morning!

Good luck to all!
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE

Here is the spreadsheet this week everyone! Sorry it is up late but I just got back in town. And as I stated early this week I will be unable to calculate the biggest losers.

Our mini-challenge this week is to work on our tummies! Let's try to get in at least 100 crunches or sit up ins every single day! I hate working on my tummy but in order to avoid loose skin I need to do so. Maybe some of you struggle with this as well. Let me know!

I did really bad last week but this is a new week and I am going to make the best of it. Hitting the gym in the morning!

Good luck to all!

Just bumping the new thread :-)

Well done everyone - loving the new mini-challenge!! Thanks for all your effort with this challenge. xxx
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options

Good luck to all!

Thanks for the spreadsheet!

Good challenge for this week! :) Good luck to everyone!

xx
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    thanks for the info. it seems we all went a little wayward. i had a terrible weekend and need to get motivated AGAIN. will try the mini challenge. i hate crunches
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    bumping to the new thread
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Love the new mini challenge - did good this weekend - never worked out at all - but didnt go crazy over my cals either - will get on the treadmill at 830 once I get my son to school, then will do the 100 crunches -
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all.

I was late on my weigh in: But I am up 2 lbs. I had a bad week, back to 202lbs.
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    bump
  • renaegry
    Options
    Workout completed - did 2.5 miles on the treadmill in 35 minutes followed by 100 crunches - burning 302 cals
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    Back from my holidays and have been weighed today - 8lb down - Still in shock!!!! I am now 226lbs
    Hope you all have a great week, will check in on Friday for the mini challenge
    Helen x
  • renaegry
    Options
    Had a good workout today. Did another 2.5 miles on treadmill followed by 100 crunches, 20 lunges, and 10 squats
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am already 100 crunches / sit ups behind, I think I will do some extra tonight at work, plus the 100 I plan to do at the gym! Had 100 done on monday and it was not too hard, so it should be possible!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    Weighed in this morning and was truly terrified. I had an awful weekend while i was out of town. My parents must think I don't eat at college because they fed me non-stop. I was so afraid I was going to step on that scale and see I had gained like four pounds. To my wonderful surprise I had actually lost a little! So here is to being hopeful for the rest of this week!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    Hi All
    Back from my holidays and have been weighed today - 8lb down - Still in shock!!!! I am now 226lbs
    Hope you all have a great week, will check in on Friday for the mini challenge
    Helen x

Woah! Congratulations! Super proud of you!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    Had a good workout today. Did another 2.5 miles on treadmill followed by 100 crunches, 20 lunges, and 10 squats

Awesome job! Keep it up!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    I am already 100 crunches / sit ups behind, I think I will do some extra tonight at work, plus the 100 I plan to do at the gym! Had 100 done on monday and it was not too hard, so it should be possible!

You are doing so well! I'm proud of you for all that hard work!
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day!! I have no idea whats happened this week...I've been so good, under my cals every day, burned over 3000cals for another challenge I'm in did my crunches and some push-ups most days but I weighed in at

WTH??? Thats about a 1.5lb gain :grumble:
    I'm hoping its sodium bloat and muscle soreness. Here's hoping for a big loss next week to make up for it!!

Good luck everyone!!!
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hello people! :)

My weigh-in 6 - Oct. 19: 169.6 (=).

Mini-challenge: not really a success.

xx
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    pleasantly surprised at my weigh in today= 154.2
    had an up and down week, can't shake this cold and it's that TOM.
    however I guess I will take a 3 lb loss and see what happens this week! Good Luck everyone!!!!
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    CW: 153.4