Hi all,

My weight today is 205.8 lb

Last week's weight 206.8 lb

Weight loss since last week is 1 lb

managed to get my 5 a day in veggies
  • Callean321
    Callean321 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    267!!!!! well, at least I'm not gaining!
  • lambing05
    Options
    weight today 71.4
  • JourneyOfaVirgo
    JourneyOfaVirgo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weigh In - 297.6
    Last Weigh In - 295.5
    Current Weight - 295.3(-0.2)
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Sorry this is late I didn't sit down to my computer all day yesterday
    10/5 weigh in: 158
    up from last week but I am not so dehydrated this week....
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    Sorry for my absence - my grandpa passed away last week, so I have not been on here as much as I like to be.

9/28: 219.2
    10/5: 217.6

Not hitting the 1.9 that was my goal, but going to keep chugging along!!
  • namaste321
    namaste321 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 224
  • MochaCee
    Options
    I want to be in as well.

10/6 - 219.5
    12/31 - hope to be at 195

Its possible!
  • marie_25m
    marie_25m Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    current weight: 224
  • shadykatiekate
    shadykatiekate Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Still 189 ughhhhhhhhh
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE#gid=0

Here is the new spreadsheet for this week. I think a lot of people struggled this week. Many people didn't weigh in and we had quite a few gains. But none of that matters because it is a new week and a new chance to lose! Here are our biggest losers for this week. We had a tie for fifth!

sunshineGRL76-2.32%
    Smitt6211-2.05%
    Shellydd-2.03%
    Ken Smith 108-1.85%
    Fat2fit4good-1.75%
    Namaste321-1.75%

So our mini-challenges for this week were suggested by Calderon46, araxiedyck, and spacecurly. Calderon46 and araxiedyck suggested that we have a challenge limiting our sweets. I know a lot of people are challenged by sweets, and I am one of them. So I challenge you for this week to only have one sweet treat, within your calorie limit. Also spacecurly had an interesting idea. She pointed out that overweight people often try to fade into the background and go unnoticed. So she challenges you to smile and talk to a stranger each day this week!

We can do this guys! Good luck to all!
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE#gid=0

Here is the new spreadsheet for this week. I think a lot of people struggled this week. Many people didn't weigh in and we had quite a few gains. But none of that matters because it is a new week and a new chance to lose! Here are our biggest losers for this week. We had a tie for fifth!

sunshineGRL76-2.32%
    Smitt6211-2.05%
    Shellydd-2.03%
    Ken Smith 108-1.85%
    Fat2fit4good-1.75%
    Namaste321-1.75%

So our mini-challenges for this week were suggested by Calderon46, araxiedyck, and spacecurly. Calderon46 and araxiedyck suggested that we have a challenge limiting our sweets. I know a lot of people are challenged by sweets, and I am one of them. So I challenge you for this week to only have one sweet treat, within your calorie limit. Also spacecurly had an interesting idea. She pointed out that overweight people often try to fade into the background and go unnoticed. So she challenges you to smile and talk to a stranger each day this week!

Thank you! :)

I hope this week's gonna be better :/

Mini-challenge 2 is a tough one!! (Weird that even if I'm a person who struggles with sweet cravings, I find challenge 2 scarier than the 1st one, it's revealing :/)

Congrats to all biggest losers!

xx
  • smurforce
    Options
    sorry, I skipped weight in this week. Went to a buffet brunch this morning, and now gained 5lbs (tonight's weight)
    Hope it'll all go away tmr morning.

Question: MFP said I can only have 1200 kcal of daily limit. If I exercise and work off 300kcal, does it mean I can eat 1500 kcal for that day?
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    sorry, I skipped weight in this week. Went to a buffet brunch this morning, and now gained 5lbs (tonight's weight)
    Hope it'll all go away tmr morning.

Question: MFP said I can only have 1200 kcal of daily limit. If I exercise and work off 300kcal, does it mean I can eat 1500 kcal for that day?

Yes - you might not always want to take MFP's exercise calories as gospel though - they're based on an average for your height/weight/age/gender. To get an accurate count for your exercises you might like to consider getting a HRM or fitbit/bodybugg. xx
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options

sunshineGRL76-2.32%
    Smitt6211-2.05%
    Shellydd-2.03%
    Ken Smith 108-1.85%
    Fat2fit4good-1.75%
    Namaste321-1.75%

Well done to our biggest losers!!

Love the challenges - I have to have chocolate every single day...cant help it but I usually try to limit it to 1 a day - will make a special effort this week :-)
    As for talking to strangers - thats no problem!! Do it all the time anyway LOL xx
  • natwilson76
    Options
    Is it too late to join as I've only just become a member and would like to try a challenge
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    @natwiilson76: I think you should post you current weight and where you hope to be by dec. 26!

As for the challenge, is it one treat a day or one treat all week? Cause I thought it was the latter.
    And I speak to strangers all the time as well, cause as a nurse you have to, but when I am not in uniform, somehow the whole thing seems to change! But I will try, too!
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My weigh-in days are monday and I weighed in at 138! :) Almost to that goal weight!!!
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Been away from MFP for around a couple of weeks, but back on track as of this morning.

Sorry I'm late but am weighing in today at 151. Promise to weigh in on time this week :)
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Ugh - 2 days of hockey camp, followed by Thanksgiving is not good. Good thing for boot camp tonight.