GUYS: Opinion poll time!

Options

Replies

• McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Well gosh, now that all these guys have told me that I should have long hair, I guess I'll go through the 2 year process of growing it out through all the awkward in between stages so that I can conform to your gender-specific, socially-decided vision of what will make me pretty!

... oh wait, hold on, no I won't. I f***ing rock my pixie cut. Good day, sirs!
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Well gosh, now that all these guys have told me that I should have long hair, I guess I'll go through the 2 year process of growing it out through all the awkward in between stages so that I can conform to your gender-specific, socially-decided vision of what will make me pretty!

:love:
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Who cares what guys think??

:drinker:
  • CF4L
    CF4L Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    VERY FEW women in my opinion can pull off short hair. I prefer long.
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    Does not matter as long as it is your real hair
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options

You're awesome. And you do rock your pixie cut. :drinker:
  • windycitycupcake
    Options
    vybw0m.jpg
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    vybw0m.jpg

::spits coffee across desk::
  • jdressel
    jdressel Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I think it absolutely depends on the woman. I like long and short hair, and up-dos and down-dos. Pixie cuts are super sexy, but I think they look best on women with strong features.
  • windycitycupcake
    Options
    23849623.jpg
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Sh1t is gettin' real up in here! Ya'll should note that the pubes and the hair...they are long. U-huh.

:bigsmile:
    [/quote]

Pube length is a whole different subject ... LMFAO
  • windycitycupcake
    Options
    tumblrlai1t8s3em1qztt73o1500_570x519.png
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    All you dudes, try having long hair (down to your tailbone long) in the summer, then tell me long hair is the way to go.

I feel way more confident and sexy hot with short hair, mostly because my hair is thin and wimpy. I have managed to grow mine about 2-3 inches below my shoulders and after posting this, I am tempted to chop it off right now.

Just grow your pubes...that way we can still grab them. Probelm solved. Next.

lol
  • windycitycupcake
    Options
    helicopter-hair-meme-generator-my-hair-is-a-helicopter-your-arguement-is-invalid-96e714.png
  • windycitycupcake
    Options
    ok im done
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I recommend ya'll go to this salon:

15celwj.jpg
  • windycitycupcake
    Options
    ^^LOL^^
  • britlocs
    britlocs Posts: 124
    Options
    I generally don't care,there are beautiful woman with long and short hair,some can pull of both,others can't.I do find that short hair tends to suit people when they have quite "squarish" features,or very defined jaw/cheekbones.

Rhianna.jpg

alyssa-milano-Very-short-hair-styles.jpg

keira-knightley.jpg

HalleBerry.jpg

there are always exceptions though.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Long enough to grab a handful...

^^ I was waiting for this one!
  • dlbaca1
    dlbaca1 Posts: 6