Friday Weighers

Options

Replies

• FHOLMESVAN
    Options
    Friday is my weigh in day also. Down 2.2 #s this week. I have been very diligent in walking 5 miles a day this week. And it paid off!!!!
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'm down 5 pounds. Yesssss!
  • NoExcusesAllProgress
    Options
    I'm down another 1.2lbs. 19lbs away from my 100lb goal!
  • jenbcz
    jenbcz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started using MFP last Friday and today is my first weigh in.
    I'm down 7lbs !!! :smile:
    So Happy!
    I know that the first week is often where the water weight is lost,
    so I don't expect there to be such big losses in the coming weeks, but 7lbs sure is motivating!
  • rcalvert1
    rcalvert1 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    down .4 lbs ... not bad for the week I had
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Good news: I weighed in at 179 lbs. which is great! :flowerforyou:
    Bad news: I weigh in at 179 which means I didn't make my goal weight :grumble:
    My goal is/was to weigh in at less than 178.4 which is what I weighed in at WW.
    I've been stuck around 180 since June.
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Another Friday morning weigher here. This morning's was very disappointing to say the least... +4.1 lbs! It sucks, but it's a wake up call. I had been letting myself get by with way too much. Time to buckle down and re-focus!
  • skolvikes5
    Options
    Down 5.2 this morning. Didn't expect that, but I will take it.
  • DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm down 5.9 pounds this week really happy
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm yet another Friday weigher, and I'm down 5 pounds this week! Wooo-hooo! :noway:
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Lost 2 lbs. Yay!
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    I like weighing in on Friday's since that gives me time to recover from the weekend =P

This week I dropped 3 pounds and hit 20 pounds lost since July 31st.
  • Busymomshantell
    Busymomshantell Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I actually weigh everyday, but Friday's numbers are my "official weigh-in day" for weight lost or gained for the week. I gaind 1.5 pounds this week :grumble: - stayed under everyday and went to the gym almost everyday. Hate that the scale didn't show what I would have preferred, but today is a new day. Had a lot of pain yesterday at the gym, so probably laing off for a few days to let my legs recover - thinking shin splints, not sure, but seems to be that. They hurt to touch (ouch).

Nice job on all the losses!
  • macijojo
    Options
    hi all,

my name is hayley i joined today, and did my first weigh in this morning, so here is my current weight and first of many weight targets :)

friday 31st august weigh in :- 14stone 3lb
    1st weight loss target isto get down to :- 13stone 5

31st aug :- 14st 3lb
    7th sept :- 14 st
    14th sept:- 13st 11lb
    21st sept:- 13st 8lb

ive lost 9lb up to yet in september x
  • Tiffikat
    Options
    I'm down 3.8 lbs. This is my second week actually using MFP even though I've been a member for longer. I've been going to the gym at least 5 days a week and doing some ab work at home. DH and I are starting 30ds also. I'm watching what I eat, but only strictly Sun-Fri. Friday or Saturday I allow myself 1 cheat meal and then I do double the exercise Saturday and Sunday to make up for it. I'm also drinking a minimum of 9-11 glasses of water a day.
  • Tiffikat
    Options
    I actually weigh everyday, but Friday's numbers are my "official weigh-in day" for weight lost or gained for the week. I gaind 1.5 pounds this week :grumble: - stayed under everyday and went to the gym almost everyday. Hate that the scale didn't show what I would have preferred, but today is a new day. Had a lot of pain yesterday at the gym, so probably laing off for a few days to let my legs recover - thinking shin splints, not sure, but seems to be that. They hurt to touch (ouch).

I was told that a lot of muscle pain usually is accompanied with a gain because your muscles swell and hold more water when they are healing. I do not know if this is actually true, but if it is it might explain your gain.
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm the first check in this week - HOLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA all the Friday weigh in peeps.

2lbs for me *doing a little dance* on track, happy :)

Editted to say - once upon a time I would have said - 8lbs in a month? That's rubbish! But now I look at my lil ladybird and I can't believe that in only a month I am a quarter of the way to my goal. I have a target date of March and I just know I'm going to nail this :)
  • marquis63
    marquis63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    1st weigh in 210lb!:cry:
  • setm11
    Options
    I'm a Friday weigher fairly new to this but lost 2lb this morning. Good luck to everyone else.
  • Busymomshantell
    Busymomshantell Posts: 126 Member
    Options

I was told that a lot of muscle pain usually is accompanied with a gain because your muscles swell and hold more water when they are healing. I do not know if this is actually true, but if it is it might explain your gain.

I can go with that! :)

I avoided the gym this week, to allow those shin splints some heal time, and really didn't even eat great this week, but scale was nice to me :) Down 1.3 pounds this week!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!