Replies

• Danayle
    Danayle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Shore deed.
  • Danayle
    Danayle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Did anyone participating in these forums take English at any level?

Shore deed.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Doping! He's a cheater.
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Your "friend", yeah right! Stop whining and shave your head already!!:laugh:

LMAO - I was thinking this too! :laugh:
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    For the love of God its lose

If you are deciding who is looser, then that's really disturbing

lmao

Weight jest a minit hear!! Ore yew tawking about gramer are speling their?? And how dew yew pernounse lmao??
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    He Lance Armstronged the hell out of that competition. Let him win for now, it will get stripped away from him at a later date......lol
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    No different than any sport that you have to make weight for like wrestling or boxing.
  • Kikilicious84
    Options
    They both won.
  • RMMartin12
    Options
    he cheated lol
  • potsie127
    Options
    he cheated. The only rememedy is for him to shave his head now. As ounitive damages for cheating, once the head of hari has regrown on his friend the cheater must re-shave his head.
  • Kikilicious84
    Options
    He Lance Armstronged the hell out of that competition. Let him win for now, it will get stripped away from him at a later date......lol

This made me L O L!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    They both won. Doctor cheated. But that tight a weight contest is a dead heat and could go either way.

In an honorable contest, they would call it a draw and go out for a drink together.
  • txdahl
    txdahl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    What were the rules? But cheating or not that's just dirty, you just don't do your friends that way. I applaude you because I refuse to surround myself with ppl that are so consumed with winning or being number one that they have to play dirty to do it.
  • JudeGilford
    JudeGilford Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great discussion! Thank you for asking. I do not think he cheated but if he was MY friend, and it was my bet, I'd be very disappointed. The bet was who lost the most -- it doesn't seem there were rules how they could do it. The question to the doctor is "Why did you do that, buddy?"
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't stated before the bet began that drugs weren't allowed, then he didn't cheat. How is that different than if he sat in a sauna for an hour before weigh in, and sweated off water weight?
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Cheated.
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    He certainly didn't play fair.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    For the love of God its lose

If you are deciding who is looser, then that's really disturbing

For the love of God, it's lose.

Its is possessive.
    It's is a contraction for it is.

However, the "loose" thing makes me crazy, too. Loose rhymes with noose and caboose. Lose rhymes with ooze and booze. I don't comment on grammar usually, but couldn't help myself this time. Sorry. Lesson over.
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    He WON!! He did what he had to do, Don't fault him because he had an Ace in his hand. This was a competition that he obviously took very seriously, right? If America used a nuclear weapon to defeat the Japanese in WWII. Where we cheating? Ok maybe that's a bad anology because these are friends but still. Don't be a sore loser!!
  • idabentley
    idabentley Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Perhaps he was desperate to keep his head of hair. Perhaps he is self-conscious, shy or vain. Did he cheat or not, depends which school of philosophy you view it from!