Dear annoying person!

Options
1235»

Replies

• wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I saw the title of the thread and was flattered that I was on somebodies mind.
  • Moofey2
    Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    People that are overly positive to the point of it being obnoxious...
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    The poor man with the VERY heavy accent who called ME about a charge on his credit card when it was not charged by MY company. No lie, I spent 20 minutes on the phone with this guy trying to get him to understand that he needed to call his bank, not every other vendor with valid charges that showed up on his statement.

I really feel for the guy, but come ON... If you don't want to speak my language, apparently that is your right, but do not expect me to learn yours in order to explain the most rudimentary points of being a small business owner. Or pay me -- when you pay me to keep your books for you, I'll listen to you yammer all day.
  • mmeddleton
    mmeddleton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    This little cutie hooked her lower canine teeth into my nostrils and chomped down hard on my nose this morning with her needle sharp little puppy teeth. It brought tears to my eyes.

MaggieMay.jpg
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    chick at work rolled her eyes at me because i couldnt go to lunch with her today. sorry i have to leave early and pick up my kid. suck it lady! oh and go eat another cheeseburger! there i said it
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    oh, sorry...I thought this was a letter to me...
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    My flatmate who is annoyed with me because I'm moving in with my boyfriend in 3 months. She can't pay the rent without me and doesn't want to find a new flatmate. Well guess what, I'm not here just to help you pay rent. I gave you 3 months notice so shut up!!
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    People that are overly positive to the point of it being obnoxious...

lol... I see I'm not the only one who thinks that. :)
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    It's hard to be annoyed when one is already halfway toasted in anticipation of the upcoming Labor Day Weekend!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Dealing with just about everyone that exists outside my front door.

My shrink calls that anxiety, now I have pills for when I'm annoyed/anxious. Nice, huh? Can't be annoyed when you're drugged. :-p
  • BARBY1956
    Options
    Customer with ZERO personality. None. Zip. NOT A SINGLE GRAM OF PERSONALITY. Except for being rude. That one she had down.

Get out. >.<

This.. all day long.
  • ShellBell4281
    ShellBell4281 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My coworker! He's a friend's older brother. I got him a job at my work and something about him makes me crazy! He loves to cut me off when I'm talking. Bad idea!! He doesn't even realize he does it.
  • Franzibear
    Franzibear Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hmmm finding out that I have to work on Saturday, because someone can't plan work properly and has caused a deadline that can otherwise not be kept. Grrrr!! :(
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    A coworker who talks REALLY slowly, and whistles every time he makes an "s" sound. Must be a gap in his teeth. We have dental insurance for a reason!
  • Tracepa98
    Tracepa98 Posts: 219
    Options
    No one has really annoyed me today but I'm freakin' tempted to smash this phone that doesn't stop ringing
    phone-pranks-ideas1-300x300.jpg

Sounds like the day Im having. If it would just stop ringing, i could get my other work done. Ugh. Only an hour and 10 mins to go.

Oh and my rant....Customer who calls regarding order status...i provided alternate number to the company that shipped it...he verifies the number and hangs up. Calls right back saying he didnt get through. He rattles off the number again and its not even close!! WTF?! So had to give him the number again and say it very s l o w l y.

Come on 5:30pm!