5'4" Ladies out there........share you pics please.

Options

Replies

• learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    thanks ladies- 5"4 and currently 170 pounds- your pics are awesome and inspiring.
  • leotardbanshee
    leotardbanshee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look FABULOUS--look at your abs!!! What did you do? I'm curious because you look so fantastic and I am starting out a little over where you started out.... (congratulations, by the way!)

Aww thank you! That is so nice! No one has ever said I had abs before! I started out at 148 in 2009 and as Ive told people... about 500 little changes later and suddenly I'm one of those health freaks I didn't understand 5 years ago haha! I started by tracking food and counting calories and this year my main goal is to read every ingredient list and not eat foods where I can't pronounce words on the ingredients haha. Try to gain a healthy habit every week or build upon one that you already have and eat fruits and vegetables, develop a taste for them and try all sorts of healthy foods (George foreman grill has been one of my favorite Christmas presents) good luck to you and most importantly be confident that you can do it! Don't give up!!!
  • Nexir
    Nexir Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am not there yet and I haven't so amazing progress like you ladies, but I am closer than i was eight months ago :')
    dscn2532a.jpg
  • leotardbanshee
    leotardbanshee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    you look like a new person :)
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I still got some to loose, but here ya go

100lbs_zps9958119d.png

Fing gorgeous! You look amazing! and you look badass with long and short hair! i love everything about these pics ~.^"
  • elysehunt
    elysehunt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome website. Thanks!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    <<----Mine is my prof pic!

225# to 145# going on 2 years!

8432715_9396_zpsdc1ef885.jpg
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Princess_RaeRae
    Options
    Bump. Because this is AMAZING :drinker:
  • mrshoneydew
    mrshoneydew Posts: 253
    Options
    bump
  • 4twins
    4twins Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and still quite a ways away from my goal weight, I'm going to come back and look through these pics every time I'm losing motivation! You ladies are AMAZING! So inspirational! :happy:
  • StephanieCo3
    StephanieCo3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    This was me at 21ish before I had a baby. - weight- 125
    33350572_8969.jpg

Age 23, not long after my baby. weight- about 220
    33350572_2269.jpg

Now age 25 (my son is almost 3) I'm now starting back dieting and trying to get lower than the first pic. weight- 155, goal- 115
    33350572_35.jpg
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    bump
    Because I'm 5'4" and love to see the potential.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5", so I almost make the cut, but I went and made a collage special for this thread, so I'm gonna post it :)

weightlosscollage_zpsb0b09124.jpg
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    It's big :( Right click and pick open image in new tab to see the entire thing. Sorry!
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Chanels_mom
    Chanels_mom Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bellavita0125
    bellavita0125 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mawon4
    mawon4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll get some to share... ladies you inspire me!
  • Nola4
    Nola4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!