30DS Starting 9/3/12 Who is in???

Options

Replies

• katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is have BLAST getting shredded:) Keep us updated on your progress and any inches or pounds lost!! Keep up the great work:)
  • shadykatiekate
    shadykatiekate Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    D3L1 DONE! Feeling the burnnnnn
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I did L1D9 yesterday!! Almost time to move on to L2!!!
  • xellesia70
    Options
    Hi, I'm only on day 2..
    I would like to join as well..feeling sore but I really need to stick it with it..too overweight now..
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Did day 3 on level 2 this morning. 11 days total on shred.
  • lenibells
    lenibells Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done just before I left for Aqua Zumba last night. In my attempts to not annoy the neighbours below me and do it barefooted I think I may have done some damage to my ankle from the jumping. I keep thinking about moving on, but the planks, oh I'm so scared of all the planks!

Jillian suggests placing your knees on the floor for the planks if you cannot hold the plank the whole time. Sometimes you just have to work into it. I didn't think I would be able to hold them and now I have little to no trouble. You can do it don't doubt your strength.

I'm going to be brave and start on level 2 tonight, I'll report back on if I manage it!

I forgot to say, but anyone wanting to can add me
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    L1D8 in the books. Day 9 tonight. At first I was thinking, no way can I move on at day 10 but I think I might be able to or at least a couple days after. I actually considered doing 15 days on each level. I can now do 15 push ups, then another 10. Really sitting down into the squats in the first circuit. Feeling better about my crunches in both circuit 1 and 2. I had a horrible time with the abs in the 3rd circuit and could only do maybe 10, then Saturday I did them all. I don't think it was pretty but I never had to put my legs down. I didn't think that would happen. So if I can get better at those over hte next couple days I will move on.

Not taking interim measurements or weights. I only weigh myself once a month because I know what one bad scale number can do to me. I have noticed a difference in my mid section over the past week however, so I am really looking forward to this whole month!
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    I have my results for RI30!!! I'm going to start Shredding today, and doing Kickboxing FastFix...

I started Ripped in 30 on August 13, and finished it in 28 days. I only did 19 workouts (with Denise Austin's Power Yoga most days, walking 2 of the days, and organizing my bedroom for almost 3 hours 1 day), and I transformed in less than a MONTH!!! My diet has been pretty clean, and I did follow HER diet plan half of the time. The other 1/2 I ate my own stuff... I average my calories to be between 1300 and 1600 per day, and my water intake is between 8 - 11 glasses per day.

Anyways... here are my measurements.

START @ 182 lbs ............................................................... END @ 174 lbs

~Chest..........................................44-1/8 ***************** ~Chest................................................42-6/8
    ~Bum............................................43-2/8 ***************** ~Bum..................................................42-4/8
    ~Upper Belly..................................42-6/8 ***************** ~Upper Belly........................................41
    ~Lower Belly..................................44-3/8 ***************** ~Lower Belly........................................43-2/8
    ~Arms.................(L) 13-7/8.......(R) 13-7/8 ***************** ~Arms......................(L) 13-2/8........(R) 13-2/8
    ~Thighs...............(L) 26-2/8 ......(R) 26 ********************* ~Legs.......................(L) 25-3/8........(R) 25-3/8

TOTAL loss ~~~~> 8 lbs and 7-6/8 inches

PHOTOS are here:
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.451044454926629.105756.450996301598111&type=3
  • lengirl75
    Options
    Did L1D10 today and will move on to L2 tomorrow!
  • lengirl75
    Options
    L1D8 in the books. Day 9 tonight. At first I was thinking, no way can I move on at day 10 but I think I might be able to or at least a couple days after. I actually considered doing 15 days on each level. I can now do 15 push ups, then another 10. Really sitting down into the squats in the first circuit. Feeling better about my crunches in both circuit 1 and 2. I had a horrible time with the abs in the 3rd circuit and could only do maybe 10, then Saturday I did them all. I don't think it was pretty but I never had to put my legs down. I didn't think that would happen. So if I can get better at those over hte next couple days I will move on.

Not taking interim measurements or weights. I only weigh myself once a month because I know what one bad scale number can do to me. I have noticed a difference in my mid section over the past week however, so I am really looking forward to this whole month!
    Hey, nice work!!!
  • lenibells
    lenibells Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Took a rest day Sunday with plans to move to Level 2 yesterday but took a bad knock to the head last night so couldn't do it and felt really bad about it. I'm going to attempt Level 2 day 1 tonight, if I manage not to knock myself out again!
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have my results for RI30!!! I'm going to start Shredding today, and doing Kickboxing FastFix...

I started Ripped in 30 on August 13, and finished it in 28 days. I only did 19 workouts (with Denise Austin's Power Yoga most days, walking 2 of the days, and organizing my bedroom for almost 3 hours 1 day), and I transformed in less than a MONTH!!! My diet has been pretty clean, and I did follow HER diet plan half of the time. The other 1/2 I ate my own stuff... I average my calories to be between 1300 and 1600 per day, and my water intake is between 8 - 11 glasses per day.

Anyways... here are my measurements.

START @ 182 lbs ............................................................... END @ 174 lbs

~Chest..........................................44-1/8 ***************** ~Chest................................................42-6/8
    ~Bum............................................43-2/8 ***************** ~Bum..................................................42-4/8
    ~Upper Belly..................................42-6/8 ***************** ~Upper Belly........................................41
    ~Lower Belly..................................44-3/8 ***************** ~Lower Belly........................................43-2/8
    ~Arms.................(L) 13-7/8.......(R) 13-7/8 ***************** ~Arms......................(L) 13-2/8........(R) 13-2/8
    ~Thighs...............(L) 26-2/8 ......(R) 26 ********************* ~Legs.......................(L) 25-3/8........(R) 25-3/8

TOTAL loss ~~~~> 8 lbs and 7-6/8 inches

PHOTOS are here:
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.451044454926629.105756.450996301598111&type=3

Great job!!! Looking good!
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Thanks!!! I feel so much better, and I am able to do TWO straight minutes of cardio!! I did the Shred and Kickboxing FastFix yesterday... I felt way better afterwards! I really like the KFF! It was hard to tell when the Circuits ended, so it was over before I knew it. Not hard to do at all, either. I WAS fatigued though during some of the ab movements, but perfectly fine with me! I have all month to tone these abs and Shred the fat around them! :)
  • rcizzle
    Options
    So I managed to do 3 days in a row of level 1 then I had a setback with a family emergency and wasn't able to do it for 4 days. I did it yesterday but I'm not sure if I should count it as Day 4 or as a restart at Day 1... Any thoughts?
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    dont think i will get to the shred today - but will make up for it on saturday
  • Ksoanes
    Options
    I would like to join you ladies however I started a few days after you all (Sept 7th) but I jumped right to level two as my fitness is quite high at the moment and I find level one doesn't challenge me enough. I got to about day 20 the last time I did the 30ds but went away for a few days and never got back into the routine. I took my before measurements and will post my progress on day 15 then again at the end. I want to the RI30 after the shred. I am doing a lot of hiking, zumba and running along with the 30ds as well.
  • nadinab
    nadinab Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged by breaks.. Life is unpredictable and you will always find a day or so where you just can't manage to do it for what ever reason it may be. Just continue and count the days.. if need to be do a few extra ones on a level if you don't feel ready to move up. I am sure that you will find that the little break wont make a big difference! Enjoy!
  • lengirl75
    Options
    I did L2D1 today and I had forgotten how much I hate planks... My shoulders are on fire!!!
  • lengirl75
    Options
    Took a rest day Sunday with plans to move to Level 2 yesterday but took a bad knock to the head last night so couldn't do it and felt really bad about it. I'm going to attempt Level 2 day 1 tonight, if I manage not to knock myself out again!
    Wow, be careful. As Jillian says no injuries please... LOL
  • shadykatiekate
    shadykatiekate Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Took Sunday and Monday off. D4L1 Finished yesterday! I DON'T FEEL LIKE I'M DYING AS MUCH NOW! lol D5L1 later today!