who has a daughter???

Options
deniseearheart
deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
My guy has this buddy who has been friends with him for about 25 years and has been in his daughters life since she was a baby ... She is a very attractive young girl but recently came to me very upset he tried to sleep with her the second she turned 18....... I do not understand this guy as he is VERY intelligent , handsome, has a lot going for him ... Since that incident he is always dating these young girls 18,19,20,21 etc... He is in his late 40s. What could a man this age possibly have in common with these young girls?? What is your opinion on much older men dating much younger women??? I tried talking with another friend and she thought I was hypocritical because my guy is 10 years older than me but I am 33 and he is 43 and I think that age difference is a lot different than someone who is 30s or 40s dating an 18 year old.....

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    That dude is a creeper... If I was your BF I would have beat the living hell out of the friend.
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    That dude is a creeper... If I was your BF I would have beat the living hell out of the friend.

HAHA agreed!!!!!
  • BigRich822
    Options
    I have 2 there my babies!
  • MissShancey
    Options
    im 21 and im suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper attracted to older men ... super super super attracted to older men ...

om nom nom ...

what do we have in common... ummmm .... nothing
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    Well my guy never really talks to him much anymore but I do worry as my daughter is almost 13 and in a few years she will be 16 and I really do not want this guy around drooling over my girl waiting for her to become of age LOL
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    im 21 and im suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper attracted to older men ... super super super attracted to older men ...

om nom nom ...

LOL I can sort of see it at 21 I mean at least you can go for a drink
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

om nom nom ...

Daddy issues? :tongue: :laugh:
  • deniseearheart
    Options

om nom nom ...

LOL I have heard of this before :)
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I have two daughters. I've also dated a guy 15 years older than me, for a month. Then I realized why he was single and why he was going for the younger girls..
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I have a daughter, she is my world. She is her Father's world too. If someone tried that when she were older, I'm sure the dude would be in critical condition...that's just CREEPY. Ew.
    That person can easily be my father... yeah. No. The oldest man I have dated was...8 years older than me.
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    I have a daughter, she is my world. She is her Father's world too. If someone tried that when she were older, I'm sure the dude would be in critical condition...that's just CREEPY. Ew.
    That person can easily be my father... yeah. No. The oldest man I have dated was...8 years older than me.

10 is the oldest i have gone but our maturity levels are much different at 33 and 43 than 18 and 48 or 38 ya know
  • MissShancey
    Options

om nom nom ...

lol not gonna lie, i dont have a relationship with my father lol
    #classicdaddyissues
  • deniseearheart
    Options

om nom nom ...

lol not gonna lie, i dont have a relationship with my father lol
    #classicdaddyissues

haha ya I dont either .. I dont know I was never attracted to older men til I was 28 ... now i like em about 8-10 years older
  • DayoUDaShit
    DayoUDaShit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just plain gross.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    I have a daughter. She's 9. If a man does that to her, he may have broken legs the next day. Just sayin'

But that kind of happened to me...

My uncle owned a chain of grocery stores, and my dad managed them. I grew up in the local one, even started working there when I was fifteen. There was a man who worked there. I considered him a friend. He was old. I had known him since I was like ten... or so... when I turned, 18, he started talking about taking me out for a steak. He was a family friend. I didn't think anything about it. I was totally clueless. I went to eat steak with him. He didn't try anything then. But later... he did... and it disgusted me. I couldn't understand how this man whom I'd known for years, could do that to me.
  • shaleasymphony
    shaleasymphony Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    my daughter is only 3 so thank God i don't have to worry about that yet (though all the little boys do gravitate towards her when she's playing at the park)

and honestly, i wouldn't love the idea. BUT if he has true genuine feelings for her and she has true feelings for him and he treats her nice and respects her and is good for her physically, mentally, and emotionally, then let the two of them be happy.

ON THE OTHER HAND....if he's just looking for sex with a hot young girl then tell the sleazeball to stay the hell away from her!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    its an ego booster for his mid life crissis
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    this person needs to be kept away from her. that sounds outright messed up if he knew her since she was a child.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Does your guy know what happened??

I would keep these girls away from him. I would not even allow him in my house personally but thats me.
  • PapaDunx
    Options
    When I was 34 I fell in love with a 17 year old.
    I left my home in the Middle East, started a new job in the UK just to see if it would work. We dated for a year and then moved in together & got engaged. We lived very happily for over six years until our business went bust and we split up.

Age is nothing but a number. In some countries (UK incl) its legal to get married at 16.

There are some places in the Western world, where getting married at 14 occurs.

On the converse side, I have a daughter also. She will be educated to make choices that need to be evaluated before committing to them. When she hits 18 (legal age in Holland, where she lives) I will have no right to tell her what can and cannot happen in her life. But I trust she will make the right decisions based on her education.