Replies

• Ginger7658
    Ginger7658 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Almost identical to you so please feel free to add me
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    5'1" and 50lbs to go to get back to my profile pic. Please feel free to add I need all the help I can get! I am aiming for 1-2lbs per week and to keep it off for good this time grrrrr!
  • charbame
    charbame Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    sanfromny wrote: »
    sanfromny wrote: »
    Hi everybody...Im still fairly new. This is week2 for me. I'm 5'2" and my starting weight is 168. I live in Atlanta. any tips, advice and support is appreciated!

Well I'm not sure how I feel about this....Yep I dug up this old thread from 3 1/2yrs ago. And I'm virtually the same weight as when I started this site.
    My lowest weight 149lbs came in May 2014 since then I have been on a steady incline. Got all the way up to 171 this past November. I'm at 165 now that I've been taking this seriously (and that the holidays have come and gone) So again to the journey. What a wake up call. Ugghhh :o

This sounds a bit like me. I started loosing weight in 2009, dropped 75 lbs and felt great! In 2013 I started a Master's program when I finished this last summer I had gained 60ish of it back!!! OMGosh!

5'2" 183ish January 1, 2016 - now... still short, but 177#. I am determined to get back down there, mostly to have less pain in my feet, back, and all over. I know we can do this!!!

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • bmhorton12
    bmhorton12 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    5'3 with over 100 lbs to lose.
  • Lollie2Lily
    Lollie2Lily Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm 5'1" with nearly 50 lbs to lose. I would love to lose at least 20lbs by May (I'm getting married and already have the dress!) Being short, as we all know, the ideal weight is somewhere unrealistically low, in my opinion. I'm a curvy girl and always have been. I love being a curvy girl and don't want to lose that. My goal is 175 lbs which puts me into a size 10-12 and I'm fine with that!
    I could certainly use some support and encouragement because honestly...I WANT CANDY! LOL

If anyone is interested in being friends, feel free to send me a request!

Good Luck to everyone on this journey!

~Kellie
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm 5'2" and have another 60lbs. to lose. Just turned 40, got married in November and we're hoping to start a family by next year. I'm down 40+lbs. since last March and am looking to get healthier before we try to have a baby. I'm always happy to have new friends.
  • dgoode444
    dgoode444 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and I need to lose at least 35lbs. I lost weight but gained it back while finishing my degree. Please feel free to add me
  • meggie_l
    meggie_l Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" looking to lose around 50lbs anyone is more than welcome to add me I have an open food diary if that peeks your interest!
  • melissatimmons71
    melissatimmons71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5'2 and I had 70 lbs to loose. I'm down 12 lbs now. Feel free to add me.
  • MsLindaC2015
    MsLindaC2015 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and need to lose about 25 lbs.