5'3 or 5'4 ladies. What is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• gingersnapx00
    Options
    I'm 5 4" and 130 right now at a size 9/10. My goal weight is 120 and a size 8. I have had 3 kids so I will never fit into those smaller sizes some of these other girls are in at that weight. I'm pear shaped and am all hips and butt. Its amazing how different our bodies are at this height and weight but fit into all these sizes. You can't really standardize it...as you can see! Good luck :)
  • lauralprince
    lauralprince Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would say around 110-115. Size 2 or 4 jeans:) But if I'm toned is more important!
  • SweetMe1
    SweetMe1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and my goal weight is 145 pounds. That is the maximum BMI for someone my height to be in the "normal" weight range. I have no idea about jean sizes because I only wear dresses and skirts! LOL!
  • apachetear1710
    Options
    I'm 5' 3.5"

My goal weight at the moment is 140lbs which is the top end of my ideal weight range - I have been down to 130lb (was ill at the time though) may consider going down by a few more pounds after that but will see!!

i usually take a UK size 12 in a jean but between a 12 and 14 at the moment!!
  • CincinnatiDEIFan
    CincinnatiDEIFan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot 4. CW 158. I want to be between 130 and 140. It has been a very long time since I was there so I have no idea what size that will be. For now Im in 12 or 14s depending on the brand.

I was at 188 in May 2012 so I have already came a long way. I was wearing 16s then that were very tight.

:-)

Happy losing!
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" - Right now I have no idea really on a true goal weight. The last time I felt halfway okay about myself, I was a 12/14 and weighed 170 lbs. I wouldn't mind just getting to there and seeing how that feels. I have no disillusions about getting to 120 lbs or anything, because I don't believe I will with how I carry my body and build and muscle. I honestly, just want to be happy and feel good in the end and I don't know where that will be since I haven't been smaller in so long. Right now, having ballooned back over 280-something, I'd be beyond thrilled to just get to 200!!! =/

I am so with you here! Weigh in right now at 235 and the least I remember weighing was about 170. I was a size 12/14 as well. I dream of being a size 4 and weighing maybe 115 or so but I don't know if that's possible! It seems unattainable. I'm 5'3 as well.
  • Cameo530
    Cameo530 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal is to be around 22% body fat, rather than a scale goal. This is the bottom end of "Ideal" body fat for a woman my age/top end of "Lean" body fat. With the right strength training, I think I'll be around 130 when I reach that goal: 45 lbs and a lot of exercising to go!

No idea what clothing size that will be since the manufacturers are all dirty rotten liars anyway.
  • rjwant
    rjwant Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I seem to be stuck at a weight of 134-136 and my jean size is 4. I would love to get below that weight and size but just can't seem to do it.
  • caitles14
    Options
    I'm 5'3"...currently 135-ish lbs. and a size 6 in pants. (They are usually tight in the waist though...). My goal is 120 and a size 4...my 18-year-old self haha
  • FeatherBoBeather
    FeatherBoBeather Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    5'4 .. and like many others my goal is right around 130 - 135.. although I think that with lifting, added weight through muscle may change my goal to be a bit higher. ^_^
  • msprouse8
    msprouse8 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 125. I'm at 128 now. 3 more lbs!!! :o)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I'm 5'4" cw - 145
    gw - 135
  • RAURARIKES
    Options
    130. im 145 now and it's IMPOSSIBLE to get in the 130's :(
  • cathleen1091
    Options
    I am 5'3" and my goal is 120. I'm at 136 right now, but i'm 6 weeks post partum after my 5th baby in four years. I just started to work out. I'm usually around 100-110lbs, so I would like to build some muscle.
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and 125 (jean size 4) I like being 122 and recently went down to 116 (due to a divorce) but hat was too thin. I am comfortable where I am and just want to make sure I keep working out to get toned and fit.
  • filming_ghosts
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 126 pounds right now, but my goal's probably around 115...just because I have a small frame too. My jean size now is 6, and I'd like to get down to a 4 but if I don't lose any inches on my legs it's not a big deal, just as long as they're more muscular.
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently 125lbs. I've set my goal weight as 115, but I don't know if I'll need to go that far. I'm more or less happy as I am except I'd like to tone up as I'm still 'skinny fat'. I'm not paying a lot of attention to the scales these days and instead watching my measurements. I'd like to get down to a body fat percentage of 20% (currently 25-26ish).

My jean size is 12 (UK). Don't know what that is in the US. I am pear shaped though so I carry the vast majority of my weight below the waist. I'm tiny on the top.
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am 32 & I am 5'4".

I weight 176.4 right now, and would like to weight 135. That is the weight I was when I graduated high school.

I am a size 14/16 & would like to be in a size 8/10.

I am a L/XL in shirts & would like to me a S/M.

I am a DD cup & would like to be a B cup.

Also feel free to add if you like.
  • sarahmac97
    Options
    im 5'3 and im aiming to be around 100 lbs. im noticing that everyone elses goals seem a lot different. what is the average weight? im 15, so im not sure if the difference in goals is because of age, or if my goal is unrealistic? i dont know
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    5'4", shooting for 130. Will know better once I get there whether I want to lose more or maintain.
    As to jean size, would love to be an 8 -- so long as the mirror agrees w/me.