5'3 or 5'4 ladies. What is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• bmbryden
    Options
    I am 5'4", age 55 - I believe menopause has caught up with my weight. I weigh 125 to 127 and want to be back to 118 to 120. I believe I still eat the same as I always did (pretty much watch what I eat and keep it healthy); I use treadmill or elliptical 30 minutes everyday - but no matter what I do my weight has gone up a few pounds and I can't get rid of those extra pounds. I just feel better with those few pounds off. Any thoughts on how to win the battle with menopause before it gets way out of control? If I eat less I feel starving all the time.
  • grrlgeek
    grrlgeek Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    And to be completely honest I wish women's jeans were measured like men's pants.

I think most women don't want their waist size printed on the back of their jeans! I don't care though.... I mostly wear Levi's because original 501's are perfect for my stocky frame. At my most healthy and athletic state of fitness, I was 5'3", 124 lbs. That translated to 28 waist and 30 inseam Levi's for me. I bought a very expensive pair of leather (ladies) pants at Wilson's at that weight... they were a size 2 (yeah? in what universe? ) but in conventional LEI brand ladies jeans I was a 7.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    My goal weight was to get from 95kg to 65..... got down to that & am now 64. I wanted to go from a jean size 20-22 down to at least a 14...I'm now a 12.

Should mention that this is Australian sizing, not US or UK. Just so nobody thinks I'm huge or something.
  • emyjeter
    emyjeter Posts: 75 Member
    Options
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5 and I'm hit my goal of 114
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    5'4" here. Goal weight of 115, cut. 120 with muscle/bulk. I was about 117 and a 0 (00-2 depending on brand/fit actually) before I got pregnant.
  • Malalu
    Malalu Posts: 39
    Options
    Im 5"3 my goal weight is 115pounds
  • tameemma
    Options
    im 5'3 and 54kg (119 lbs ish) currently i ware an au size 10 jeans i think the us equivillent is about 5/6.. i dont really want to loose weight, the scale number doesnt bother me i just want to get definition, but i mean if i shaaved a few cms off the hips i wouldnt be complaiing
  • xxshotgunromancexx
    Options
    I'm 5'4..168 lbs..size 13 jeans

My ideal weight goal is back to 128. Felt most confident then!(:
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and started at 283.5. I am currently weighing in at 160 pounds and wear a size 10 pant.. My goal weight is 125. I may have to rethink that though as I see a surgeon in just over 2 weeks to see about a breast reduction and will lose weight there..lol
  • slofitness1978
    slofitness1978 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and currently weigh 178. I am looking to get to 130 and then I will re-evaluate :)
  • nemiredi3
    nemiredi3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and my goal is about 122. I am currently 145 so I have a little way to go..I am currently a size 8/9 and would love to be a 4/5
  • tinagn
    tinagn Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    im 5'3 and my goal weight is 115, am currently 128
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    im 5'4" 1/2....and my goal is 125.
  • Smurfette1987
    Smurfette1987 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3. At this height, you look great anywhere from 118 to 135. At 118 you're stick thin. Size 2. At 135, you're thin. Size 4.
    I know this from past experience -- not the present! :)

Everyone carries their weight differently. I think the best way to determine what weight you look good at is to gauge as you lose weight. I am 5'3" and 108lbs, and I don't think I am stick thin sine I am pear shaped and have hips.

Same, I'm just under 5'3" I'm rectangle shaped- heading towards pear, my goal weight is 110ish, I've been there in the past year and it's definitely not stick thin for me. everything sits round my middle and bum and anything much over 115 and i feel all jiggly when I move. oh to be hourglass shaped, woe is me :(
  • Breadoholic
    Breadoholic Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I think that you're totally on the mark... I am also 5 foot 3 and my goal weight is 55/56 kilograms. It looks great. I weighed 55 for literally YEARS and then **** went ALL wrong in life and now I weigh 65. So hoping I can get back to normal real soon.
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 goal weight is 110, I want to do modelling
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5" goal 135 right now 144 the dreaded last 10 pound range and man it's been hard!!!
  • ErinGBragh
    ErinGBragh Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3.5" and have a small frame. My ultimate goal is to weigh 110 lb. I'm not sure if this is where I want to stay, but I would like to try it out and see. If not between 115-120. So far I am down 6 lbs, but I have a long way to go!
  • dellalyn
    Options
    I'm 5'4" , 44 years old and currently weight 189. My first goal is to get to 155. I don't think I've weighed less than 182 in 10 years.
    Once I get to 155 I'll see where I want to go. I have secret thoughts about weighing 135 but I'm not quite ready to admit that to myself yet.