10 Pounds for Halloween!

Options

Replies

• fitmek
    fitmek Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    This sounds fun!!!! I don't usually dress up or anything, but having a goal to lose 5 pounds by Halloween rocks! :)

SW 141
    GW 136

:)
  • wendymaci
    wendymaci Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in, sounds like fun.

CW - 163
    GW - 153

Is there an actual group to join where will post our weigh ins?
  • wendymaci
    wendymaci Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    actually just joined a group:

Lose 10 Pounds By Halloween!

You guys should all join too. That way there's a spot to easily do our weigh ins!!!!
  • tippett610
    tippett610 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    weighed this morning
    SW 176
    HGW: 166
  • desirae1983
    desirae1983 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I think this is a great idea! Count me in!!

CW: 261
    HGW: 251
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    current weight - 138lb

halloween goal - 128lb

good luck everyone!!! :)
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
    CW: 168
    HGW: 158

If I can do it I will be back to my lowest weight in 10 years!!
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm IN
    CW 156
    GW 140

Halloween W- 146.
  • bsuzanne88
    bsuzanne88 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Going on a cruise the third of November. I going to try to squeeze in some JM 30 day shred or 6 week 6 pack. My weight loss and toning has slowed and its time to get back in high gear.

CW: 132
    GW: 125

7 pounds in 8 weeks!
  • cat323232
    Options
    Brill idea, I'm in :smile:

CW - 141
    GW - 131
  • UniformMr
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge!

Current weight: 215
    Goal Weight by Halloween: 200

Best Regards,

Michael
  • sassafrass16861
    Options
    FUN!

CW 165
    GW 155

10 pounds and running at least 2 days/week and some other exercise 3 days/week.
  • justcallmefafara
    Options
    I would LOVE to do this. My dream is to be Leeloo Dallas from the 5th Element for Halloween. Needless to say, I need to be toned and rockin' in order to pull off those gold spandex pants and orange suspenders!

I am planning on losing 1 lb per week, so this is just about the right time to join. If anyone wants to add me as a friend so we can keep one another in check, shoot me a request!

Height: 5ft 6in
    CW: 130lbs
    GW: 122lbs
    122 was my weight before college. I have never been any lower at my current height, so I may not get quite to the10lb mark, but my goal seems close enough to be relevant!

Good luck everyone and feel free to add me! I love making new motivated pals. :)
  • meeksfour
    meeksfour Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Game on! No costume for me, however I might be in a few pics with my boys on Halloween. I have a mini goal to be -20 lbs by next fri sept 14th, so I will go from there. Let's make it 12.5 lbs lost by our due date of Halloween. Also, just did day one of C25K.

Argh! Here we go....

Current weight: 180.5 (yuck yuck yuck!!!!)
    Goal weight: 168
  • jessmastrilli
    jessmastrilli Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm surprised how many of you guys are participating! Now I definitely have to step up my game since I created this post! I don't want to fail you guys! :)
  • mommytoad
    mommytoad Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

Current weight is 162
    Halloween Goal: 152 (Hopefully more but I 'll take it)
  • rachelivory
    Options
    I'm in!!!

CW: 143.4
    HGW: 133.4

Plan: Follow the calorie counter for diet. Don't eat out as much, stop eating as much processed foods, and drink a lot more water. As far as exercise...interval training. Whether it's running, elliptical, or biking, do at least 25 minutes of interval training and a light jog in the evenings 3-4 times a week. On the days I don't do that I will run and do something like yoga or Pilates (never done them before). One cheat day a week where I don't work out and eat one bad MEAL not bad all day just one meal.

I don't have plans for haloween, but I have a Military Ball with my hubby the first week of November!!!!!!!!

14152023.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • LyssaJ1
    LyssaJ1 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm surprised how many of you guys are participating! Now I definitely have to step up my game since I created this post! I don't want to fail you guys! :)

Sing it, sister! LOL!

A funny thing, on my walk today...after doing the same route for the last week and a half...I *finally* realized that at least 20 minutes of it was UPHILL!! Oh my glutes! :laugh:

Here's to all of us who are moving are bootays...keep rocking with yer awesome selves!!
  • sherrone_t
    Options
    I love this idea...I'm in! It seems like a very attainable goal. Those mini-steps are important!

Current weight: 173
    Halloween Goal: 160
  • newwaytobleed
    Options
    i'm totally in!!! my wedding anniversary is on Halloween and i want to look nice for not only my husband but for myself too. I think it would be a major confidence boost for myself to stick to something and see results.

current weight: 196
    Halloween goal: 180 (prefer lower but will be stoked with that for now)

I plan on eating right, zumba :)