• araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    CW 138
    GW 128
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I only want to lose a pound or so... but I'd like to lose an inch off my waist and an inch off each thigh! Let's do this :)
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I am so in!
    NOW 219
    October 31st 209
  • dentremont87
    dentremont87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need all the help I can get
    CW 175
    GW 160
    Thats 15lbs, hopefully not shooting to high.. i just wanna be back in the low 160's for halloween and hopefully back to 150lbs for christmas!
  • jessmastrilli
    jessmastrilli Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Well it's weigh-in day! Not sure if many of you guys will remember or not. I have good and bad news. Bad news is - I only lost 1.2 pounds, Good news - I've worked out every day this week (walking, jogging, lifting weights, etc.) I also started the c25k program and feel great! I've been eating most of my burned calories up, so I'm wondering if maybe I shouldn't have eaten so much? Or maybe I'm taking in to many fats and carbs? Might evaluate what I ate last week. Or maybe its my muscle kicking in from running, walking, lifting weights? Any advice? Anyway here it goes:

Starting weight: 150.4
    Current weight: 149.2
    Halloween Goal: 130

Last week when I posted

starting weight: 204
    current weight: 202
    Halloween Goal: 194

I am happy to say I am down 2lbs :)

That's great!!! Keep up the great work!
  • asprague917
    Options
    im in! my daughters 1st birthday is the 29th and her party will be the 3rd of november so looots of pics being taken. wanna be down 15lbs by then

SW 194.6
    HGW ~179 or lower
  • tiffhunt21
    tiffhunt21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight : 242

Halloween goal: 232

That will be about my wedding weight back 6 years ago. And I wanna look as good as I can in my Costume! :)
  • ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 328.2
    Goal weight: 318.2
    09/17
    09/24
    10/01
    10/08
    10/15
    10/22
    10/28
    10/31

I gained this week but want to do this!
  • LyssaJ1
    LyssaJ1 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm in! :happy:

CW: 161.4
    HGW: 151

That's Halloween Goal Weight, of course :wink:

My hubby and I will be attending Necronomicon in St. Pete, Florida, the last weekend in October, and I hope to fit into at least a couple costumes that I had for last year's DragonCon.

Due to some physical damage I'm working with, I will focus on walking...and I'm going to *try* to lift my light hand-weights. Either that or bench pressing my 11 pound cat :laugh:

Sept 10, Weigh-in: 159.
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

CW: 299
    HGW: 289

I've been looking for a group task like this, thanks!!

edit: damn, am i too late?
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    I'm a little late, but this is my first goal...i'm starting over my weight loss journey after having my little girl 7 weeks ago!

CW: 198
    GW: 189

just want to get out of the 190's !

good luck everyone
  • caseykm
    Options
    I'm in! I just started tracking food again and I'm really motivated so I'm expecting (hoping, really) that the initial weight will come off faster. So...

CW: 208
    Halloween Goal: 195
  • jaehaeri
    jaehaeri Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! We're going to Vegas and Halloween in Vegas is NO JOKE!

CW: 151
    GW: 141

We can do it!!
  • jessmastrilli
    Options
    Okay, I'm in! :happy:

CW: 161.4
    HGW: 151

That's Halloween Goal Weight, of course :wink:

My hubby and I will be attending Necronomicon in St. Pete, Florida, the last weekend in October, and I hope to fit into at least a couple costumes that I had for last year's DragonCon.

Due to some physical damage I'm working with, I will focus on walking...and I'm going to *try* to lift my light hand-weights. Either that or bench pressing my 11 pound cat :laugh:

Sept 10, Weigh-in: 159.

that's awesome!! WAY TO GO!! :)
  • jessmastrilli
    Options
    Count me in!

CW: 299
    HGW: 289

I've been looking for a group task like this, thanks!!

edit: damn, am i too late?

Nah your not late. There's still 7 more weeks until Halloween, so you have some time :)
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Do you mind if another person joins? I was trying to do this on my own, but I think I need the accountability of the weekly check in that I will get here. My anniversary is Oct. 30th and I would really like to be on my way to looking good for it. I was doing great and losing weight in a healthy and consistant manner, but this past month I have really blown it. My goal is to see something below 160. 159.9 would be wonderful!!

Sept. 11- cw 169.1
  • jessmastrilli
    Options
    Do you mind if another person joins? I was trying to do this on my own, but I think I need the accountability of the weekly check in that I will get here. My anniversary is Oct. 30th and I would really like to be on my way to looking good for it. I was doing great and losing weight in a healthy and consistant manner, but this past month I have really blown it. My goal is to see something below 160. 159.9 would be wonderful!!

Sept. 11- cw 169.1

Yep you still have a few weeks to lose some weight! It's important to set mini goals to help achieve your "big" goal! I like to make Holidays my "goals." Especially when you have family get togethers and you want to get compliments from your family and to look good in your "holiday sweater." Good luck this week! Be sure to weigh-in on Mondays! If you want, you can add me for more motivation!
  • Catiec76
    Catiec76 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I love this! I am so in.
    CW: 171.5
    GW: 161.5

Perfect amount of time to do this!
  • mich2010
    mich2010 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    7 weeks till Halloween & 10 pounds to go. That's almost 1-1/2 pounds per week which will be doable, I would like to aim for an average of 2 pound a week - is that doable?

CW: 167.6
    GW: 154
  • umadumamilla
    umadumamilla Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love this idea! Current weight- 153 Halloween goal- 143