Are you HOT or are you BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME....

Options
1234568»

Replies

• LandryBabe
    Options
    Im alright.
    Sometimes I feel beautiful.

After a workout though I feel pretty damn hot!
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    Karylee...you are beautiful sexy smart and very desirable ......
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Beauty is eye of the beer holder I mean beholder :glasses:

A great personality can go a long way :flowerforyou:
  • BloodLad
    BloodLad Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm sexy.
  • Seriousmom3
    Options
    I think I'm pretty, some days, ...my husband thinks I'm beautiful all the time. My husband is handsome and very attractive
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I think your looks PLUS personality is what determines if you are hot.

You can be pretty but if you have nothing going on "up stairs" the the convo is dull right?

I'm damn sexy!
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I'm only hot in the summer months. The rest of the year I range between well chilled and effing cold. I had a blind woman tell me I was handsome once. I was flattered.
  • Seriousmom3
    Options
    I consider myself incredibly average. My whole life I've been stopped by random people and told I look like someone they went to school with or worked with--therefore I must look like a lot of other men and incredibly average....which I'm perfectly comfortable with.

This is the same exact thing with my husband...everyone thinks they went to school together.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I've been called both, but I'm beautiful because God made me that way... to be hot, I have to do the work! lol!!!! ;D
  • Cliffy94
    Cliffy94 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I dont think i am, but ive been told by people on here and the message boards that im hot and handsome, its very humbling :smile:
  • CATindeeHAT
    CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    My Criteria:

1.) PERSONALITY - Yes, I agree you have to be physically attracted to someone in order to be with them, but there have been times that I have met someone who initially I wasn't physically attracted to, but after getting to know them their personally MADE me physically attracted to them. For example people who are outrageously funny or have incredible insight. BUT this can go both ways. More times than not I have met people who initially I was incredibly attracted to and then after a while their personality ruined it.

2.) PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE (& take an active interest in their health) - Like I mentioned above, an outstanding personality can create physical attraction when at first there wasn't any and vice versa.. However, if there is NO physical attraction whatsoever, then there is no possibility for an intimate relationship.

3.) OPENNESS - one of my biggest pet peeves are people who are unwilling to try something new. Even worse, people who try and surround themselves with criteria that confirms their own personal beliefs and dog on people with opposite views. How could you ever get closer to knowing the truth when all you do is ignore half the story? Tolerance people! Different opinions are what make the world go round.

4.) SMART SMART SMART and well educated - College degree is a must, not because it makes you any better than anyone else (it doesn't in any way, shape, or form. In fact, I believe some of the smartest people do not attend college), however, without a college experience and a personal interest in academia we simply wouldn't have enough in common.

5.) POSITIVE SENSE OF HUMOR - I can't stand Negative Nancies. You're only bringing MORE negativity into your life if you have a poor outlook on everything and everyone.

^^^^ I really don't know if this answers the question, but this is what I find beautiful/attractive in other people.

When it comes to me personally, I just think I'm really f****n weird :/ and different looking. Some like, others don't.
  • BrawnAndBrains
    Options
    I am almost too hot for this board.
    Bahhahaa

Let me bend over and kissmyself..

and, yes there is such thing as hot and beautiful - I met such women, and they are awesome.
    Sorry uglies.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    You know, I have no idea anymore. Prob kind of hard to tell with this avatar too huh?
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm the cutest guy in the whole UNIVERSE