• Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    ANYTHING aside from "Yes, ma'am"

:)
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    If I say "Calm down" to my wife, she hits me.

See...irrational!

hahha
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Basically anything that would offend them.

Women vary vastly on what bothers them and what doesn't. Case in point my boyfriend once told me I was smelly and I laughed, many women would get offended or hurt even if it was obvious teasing. You can't really boil it down to certain things unless you know the type of woman you're dealing with, i.e. what her general personality is like and what pushes her buttons.
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    If I say "Calm down" to my wife, she hits me.

See...irrational!

Me too!!
  • Ddmck1
    Ddmck1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey.. is your friend single?

I can't tell you how many times I have heard this.... seriously I've lost count :indifferent:
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Can I try on your dress?
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    "ever thought about trying My Fitness Pal?"

***See above posts about misinterpetations
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    "Does that apple up top mean there's a banana down below?"

LMAO!
  • vvanm
    vvanm Posts: 157
    Options
    I love you, I'm not IN LOVE with you.
    It's not what you think, you must be really insecure.
    You are the perfect weight, but you need to try harder to get better tone.
    Age doesn't matter to me, as long as she LOOKS twenty.
    "Cute twenty-something" needs a place. Can she move in here?
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    "Hey, when is our anniversary?"
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    *looking at picture* "wow I didn't realize you used to be SO skinny!"

*punch in the jugular*
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    NEVER ASK A WOMEN IS IT BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU???? HAHAHA NOT UNLESS YOU WANT HER TO LIE TO YOU
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    NEVER ASK A WOMEN IS IT BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU???? HAHAHA NOT UNLESS YOU WANT HER TO LIE TO YOU

This reflects a basic lack of understanding of the human male...of course we want you to lie to us!
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    1. That was good but your sister was AWESOME!

2. you could'nt taste your sister could you? sorry I didn't have time to shower

3. What do you mean you don't go ATM ?!?!?!? Your mom did!

4. I need Bail money

5. You know, just because you're not the mom doesn't mean you can't be excited for me that I am going to be a dad

6 No but seriously, your sister was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good, much better than any of your friends
  • Ivarivdnoe
    Ivarivdnoe Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It was a tense ride back home...cheeks clenched and all. Date never happened, I was afraid she'd pull a shocker on me.

"Totally just pee'd a little LMAO!!"
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    The list may be long, but what if he could try it out on a bunch of women he doesn't know first, just to see if he's about to make a mistake? Would that be a good idea or a bad idea?

About Mister Anonymous: I am not an actual person, but an anonymous MFP user profile created to give guys a truly anonymous forum for asking tasteful, yet sensitive questions. For more information about how I work, see my profile.

There shouldn't be anything that a man or a woman "should never say" to their mate.

You should be able to be bluntly honest with your mate and they take it constructively and lovingly.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

Instead ask if her Furry Goblet is small enough...that always works for me.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    My ex used to do _______ to me, for me.

My ex used to let me do _____

Hey you got the money to pay for this right?

You dont mind washing a few things for me right? Since you girls are always so much better at it?

Wow did you see the tits/*kitten* on that one?

My Momma always____ when I was sick.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options

This reflects a basic lack of understanding of the human male...of course we want you to lie to us!

I don't, cause if you lie... then it makes me think that everything is grand... until you stab me in the back when I find out that your sleeping with Doug the exchange student from Russia. Truth, means that I can take measures to make it better... lies means I think everything is peachy. Nothing is broken... nothing needs fixed
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    The list may be long, but what if he could try it out on a bunch of women he doesn't know first, just to see if he's about to make a mistake? Would that be a good idea or a bad idea?

About Mister Anonymous: I am not an actual person, but an anonymous MFP user profile created to give guys a truly anonymous forum for asking tasteful, yet sensitive questions. For more information about how I work, see my profile.

There shouldn't be anything that a man or a woman "should never say" to their mate.

You should be able to be bluntly honest with your mate and they take it constructively and lovingly.

AGREED