How did YOU sneak out?

Options
1235»

Replies

• GeekyGoddess
    Options
    waited until my Dad was so drunk he passed out in his recliner and my Mom was so pissed she locked herself in her room and self medicated and then I walked out the front door.
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Never snuck out, but definitely lied about where I was going. Thing was, half the time I would trip myself up somehow and mum would always find out and then I would get in trouble and get grounded, but that usually only lasted a day. But there were some doozies that I got punished for. That sucked hahahah
  • jrutledge01
    jrutledge01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    didn't have to sneak out :)
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I didn't, I lived 10kms from town (and was a generally good kid) There was no where to go to cause mischief, though once when I stayed at a friends place we snuck out and I felt bad and called my dad....
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I had no fear of consequences.
  • bahamiangal
    Options
    Wait until everyone was asleep and out the bedroom window I'd go. I made sure took a treat for the dogs to keep them quiet and while their eating im hauling *kitten*!
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    My bedroom was in the basement, well a "daylight basement", so my window was exactly at ground level. I just stood on my bed, opened the window and crawled out. I only did it a few times. Which was one time too many...
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I was too petrified of my parents (especially my mother) to even THINK of doing that. But, then, so was every one of my friends so I wasn't alone.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    The one time I actually snuck out when my mom was home, was through my brother's bedroom window. She was waiting at the front door when I came home. :ohwell: Normally I'd just go out and not come home til whenever. I spent more than half my teen years grounded, but she went out a lot and left us alone, so that's when I'd go out.
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I told my mom i wanted new paints for my birthday so she had to travel 3 days by foot to buy them. Soon as she left, i threatened the village thief to take me out. I swung out the window of my tower with my lush locks.
  • Hgdlrd
    Options
    My bedroom was at back of house, with back porch roof outside my window, I used to climb out and jump off roof into my boyfriends waiting arms, ah the good ole days, until mom caught the boyfriend passed out inside back porch, oh wow I had some explaining to do, lol, it's still funny even at age 55
  • HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I didnt have to sneak out. In high school, I had an 11pm curfew. I would always call my parents around 10pm and say I was going to a midnight movie with my friends. That worked several times until they actually went to the movie I told them I would be at and I was not there. And dad was 6'6" and 300+ pounds. I was busted and no more midnight movies
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I was up to no good with men and women, not into drugs though... I'd just walk out the door. I did great in school and grew up in dysfunction. My mom didn't really care where I went.

Funny short story --- everything was fine with sneaking out/leaving at night until my mom got convinced to get this ridiculous alarm system (the commission would help a family member). Any time a door or window opened the alarm would sound throughout the house SO loud... "FRONT DOOR!", "BACK WINDOW", etc. Annoying when trying to sneak out in the middle of the night. I had the cops called on me once when I came back from a 3am visit with a friend. My stepfather had come downstairs and was watching tv when I came home and he got scared, ran upstairs and called the police. Luckily when they showed up everything was okay, lol. I had severe insomnia back then and just lied and said I couldn't sleep for hours so I went for a walk. Ha!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    My window. I would jump down and then put a chair from the backyard under the window to get back in. Except one time I forgot to put the chair back before anyone saw.
    My dad decided to install an alarm system that lets out a beep anytime you open a window or door.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    said I couldn't sleep for hours so I went for a walk. Ha!

This was my excuse, too! Unfortunately my dad wasn't buying it.
  • ittyXbittyXbritty
    Options
    Depended on the house, really.

In one house, I usually just walked downstairs and out the front door.
    In the house I just left, I either went out the back door in the living room, the back door of my parent's room (if my mom wasn't in there), and I took the storm screen off the window to have someone sneak in.

But generally, I'm a door person.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I only ever snuck out of friends house.
    Sometimes through windows, front doors or garages.

My parents weren't really strict or anything plus I lived in the middle of no where so I didn't really have too many places to go very often.
  • Jayman37
    Options
    I still sneak out:devil: