oregonzoo
oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
Just told a gentleman "thank you, Mister Sir"

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    When out of habit you tell a guy "wassup honey!" >.<

True story

or saying "Thanks love" to the same freaking person. He didn't even remotely looked feminine lol but I sure did got very odd look from him
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    The other morning I was in such a hurry and must have been spacing out, that when I went to heat up the kids' oatmeal, I forgot to put the bowl in the microwave first. It went thru the whole heating cycle, beeped, I opened the door and was like, "Where the eff is the oatmeal?!" Turned around and it was sitting on the counter.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    when you look like your passport photo.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    You call another office and after they answer, you say

"National U.S. - Arab Chamber of Commerce, how may I help you?"

Luckily it was someone at head office I was calling and not a client or member. I just got laughed at by my boss.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    The other morning I was in such a hurry and must have been spacing out, that when I went to heat up the kids' oatmeal, I forgot to put the bowl in the microwave first. It went thru the whole heating cycle, beeped, I opened the door and was like, "Where the eff is the oatmeal?!" Turned around and it was sitting on the counter.
    rofl
    could have been worse, you could have accidnetally put a kid in there.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Once before hanging up I said "I love you"
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    You call another office and after they answer, you say

"National U.S. - Arab Chamber of Commerce, how may I help you?"

Luckily it was someone at head office I was calling and not a client or member. I just got laughed at by my boss.

how about saying this - but forgetting to answer the phone!
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    When you can't remember the names of any of the last 3 patients you just saw..............
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member

Or when You leave your keys in the bloody fridge and look for it all over home >.<
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    happened this morning:

walked into the office grabbed my coffee mug and when to the Keurig coffee thingy, and brewed a cup... without putting in a new coffee pod.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,177 Member
    When I get within striking distance to throttling a coworker, then I know it's time to hide for a few days.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    I started to drive to work yesterday but, I forgot to unhook the boat from the Suburban. Too tired.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Ok part 2

There is a keypad lock for the bathroom... I just typed in my SSN (not the code).

I need food or a vacation. Both preferably.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    I answered the phone here at work and said " Hi this is ***** what can I do to you".
  • When you answer your home or cell phone with the same greeting you use at work!!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Can someone please tell me what a vacation is?
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member

Or when You leave your keys in the bloody fridge and look for it all over home >.<

That reminds me of when you are searching frantically for your cell phone and realize you're talking on it. I've done this more times than I'd like to admit.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    When you're away from work but somehow think you're hearing the work phone ring at home.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    When you answer your "home" (or cell phone) saying, "Thank you for calling; how may I help you today?"
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Once before hanging up I said "I love you"

I've done that at work.