Part way there - still embarrassed but w/ a pic

Options
1235»

Replies

• shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You have nothing to be embarrassed about, look at how much you have already accomplished, and it sounds like you have some great friends!
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    You have nothing to be embarrased about! You took the initiative and did what you had to do. You feel so much better now don't you? I started out at 263 and am now down to 213, so our starting weights were pretty much the same. I too had a very stressful job until last year and that was when I really packed on the pounds. It's a tough situation but look at what you have accomplished! Congratulations, you look wonderful!
  • AKbikini
    Options
    Keep at it, you're doing fabulous...and look at how much more confident you look in your current picture...imagine how great the next one will look! :-)
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    You are my hero!! I am 53 and thought that at my age, it'd be impossible to lose a lot of weight. You are living proof that we can do this!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting - I appreciate those who post before and during pics. These are just as important as seeing those who have gotten to goal. I'm not to goal either yet but I've come a looooong way also. Congrats to you!!!
  • MasterKat
    Options
    I think you look fabulous!
  • anniejoan
    Options
    Don't be embarassed. You are a beautiful woman and should embrace your success! Congratulations, and keep up the good work!
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed... like you said you are only partway there and even partway you look great! Keep it up and congrats!
  • cem9532
    cem9532 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Girl dont be embarrassed, flaunt that hard work! You look amazing and your very inspiring.:smile:
  • MissyBenj
    MissyBenj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great progress!! Keep it up.
  • asamuels85
    asamuels85 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    THank you so much for putting yourself out there for all of us.. you will be so happy to look back at these and know how far you have come.. you have done a lot already and i am sure MFP will keep you on track!! Way to go!! you are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!