Appetite suppressant?

Options

Replies

• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I have been taking Raspberry Ketones and it helps suppress my appetite and gives me energy. I purchased them from amazon.com.

placebos are amazing
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Food is a pretty good suppressant.
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This is a problem for me too. I need to figure out what to do to make me feel full longer. I try drinking a ton of water but it just makes me use the bathroom more. :o)
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    :blushing:
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    coke zero....after drinking a 12 oz bottle i feel like ive eaten a huge meal....gets through an occasional afternoon hunger
  • DMGarcia2025
    Options
    Although I eat a very high carb diet due to my marathon training programs, I do find that if I eat a good amount of protein in the mornings I am not nearly as hungry as for the remainder of the day. Wishing you the best in finding what works for you. :smile:
  • jcr85
    jcr85 Posts: 229
    Options
    Ephedra and Caffeine.

Ephedra is banned in the US.

Bronkaid isn't.
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I find that whole foods usually do the trick.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    If you're going to rely on drugs to help you lose weight, you're doing it wrong.

If she was asking about drugs, then she would have to ask her doctor. IOW, don't be a douche.

You're right. We should all just get surgeries. It's the easiest way to lose weight and has no side effects!
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    for an appetite suppressant I usually take some food.. usually curbs the appetite all the time..
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I take OxyElite Pro once in a while when I need a boost in the weight room and I notice it is definitely an appetite suppresant.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Food is the best appetite suppressant - balanced meals and snacks, can't beat that with any pill - water has a lil magic too it as well ;)
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I use RoxyLean on occasion. It comes in handy when I am stuck somewhere with nothing but high calorie options.

Here's a little blurb about the ingredients in Roxylean:

As is the case with many fat burners, every scientific name the manufacturer could use is listed on the label. The first ingredient is well-known as a fat burner; caffeine. This is clearly the C in the ECA stack. Caffeine is proven to boost metabolism and weight loss in the right amounts, but here it is included in a proprietary blend, so we have no idea how much caffeine is packed into one serving.
    Formamide is used in weight loss supplements as a solvent or for vitamin synthesis in the lab. Citrus Limonium is lemon. There are no known ECA or fat burning benefits of lemon so we have no idea why it is included in RoxyLean ECA. 1,3-Dimethylamine is a stimulant. Not a lot of information is available on this ingredient, but bodybuilding forums are excited about how well it boosts energy. Rauwolfia Serpentine may reduce blood pressure and alter mood.
    Aspidosperma Quebracho B. is from the dogbane tree and may work to calm respiration. This could be used to counteract the effects of too many stimulants. Ramulus Buxi S. is also known as Chinese Box Twig. We could find no ECA relevant information on this ingredient but we did find plenty of RoxyLean ECA references.
    Hydrastis Canadensis or Goldenseal may reduce swelling and chronic constipation. This sounds like a laxative with a bit of pain killing effect. Could be the aspirin ingredient, but it would not be the best ingredient choice with the availability of white willow extract.
    Scutellaria Biacalensis G. has melatonin-like effects on the body. Salicin is the derivative of white willow bark we were looking for, so the aspirin is taken care of in RoxyLean ECA.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Ephedra and Caffeine.

Bronkaid isn't.

Bronkaid isn't ephedra either. It's ephedrine sulfate. It's made from ephedra, sure, but it isn't exactly the same.
    http://www.bronkaid.com/en/ingredients/index.php
  • kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I usually have a herbal tea. They're like 3/4 calories and fill me up for a bit.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I use RoxyLean on occasion. It comes in handy when I am stuck somewhere with nothing but high calorie options.

Here's a little blurb about the ingredients in Roxylean:

As is the case with many fat burners, every scientific name the manufacturer could use is listed on the label. The first ingredient is well-known as a fat burner; caffeine. This is clearly the C in the ECA stack. Caffeine is proven to boost metabolism and weight loss in the right amounts, but here it is included in a proprietary blend, so we have no idea how much caffeine is packed into one serving.
    Formamide is used in weight loss supplements as a solvent or for vitamin synthesis in the lab. Citrus Limonium is lemon. There are no known ECA or fat burning benefits of lemon so we have no idea why it is included in RoxyLean ECA. 1,3-Dimethylamine is a stimulant. Not a lot of information is available on this ingredient, but bodybuilding forums are excited about how well it boosts energy. Rauwolfia Serpentine may reduce blood pressure and alter mood.
    Aspidosperma Quebracho B. is from the dogbane tree and may work to calm respiration. This could be used to counteract the effects of too many stimulants. Ramulus Buxi S. is also known as Chinese Box Twig. We could find no ECA relevant information on this ingredient but we did find plenty of RoxyLean ECA references.
    Hydrastis Canadensis or Goldenseal may reduce swelling and chronic constipation. This sounds like a laxative with a bit of pain killing effect. Could be the aspirin ingredient, but it would not be the best ingredient choice with the availability of white willow extract.
    Scutellaria Biacalensis G. has melatonin-like effects on the body. Salicin is the derivative of white willow bark we were looking for, so the aspirin is taken care of in RoxyLean ECA.

And after your first post, you expect me to take any advice from you? Get a grip!
  • Cuna77
    Cuna77 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I read about this one recently. Try it out but as others said h2o w lemon works for me. Good luck!
  • jcr85
    jcr85 Posts: 229
    Options
    Ephedra and Caffeine.

Bronkaid isn't.

Bronkaid isn't ephedra either. It's ephedrine sulfate. It's made from ephedra, sure, but it isn't exactly the same.
    http://www.bronkaid.com/en/ingredients/index.php

I realize that but it is the closet thing you can get to an EC stack... worked great for me.
  • jenny_topaz
    jenny_topaz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon is a natural appetite suppressant and helps to stabilize blood sugar.
    I put a cinnamon stick in boiling water to make a no calorie, yummy tea.
  • workoutgirl23
    Options
    green tea pills help to curb appetite a little. and they help you to burn off more calories. i love the green tea pills.