THIS B&%*H

Options

Replies

• ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I used to share an office with a guy who would use my waste-paper basket (under my desk and mere inches from my leg) for his snotty tissues because his basket was all filled up with empty Diet Coke bottles.

He was offended when he reached over one day to thrown one away and I sprayed him with Lysol.

hahhaa! I've sprayed lysol a couple times today.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I like to go into the office sick and not do work all day, but then take a day off when I'm feeling stellar :bigsmile:

Exactly. :happy:

It is people like this that I loathe. I have been sick on so many of my birthdays because of selfish people like this. Last year I had to cancel my Christmas party AND the rescheduled party because sick people can't stay the hell away from healthy people.
    What the hell is wrong with you? Are you so selfish that you can't see that you're interfering with other people's lives? That you're causing other people to lose out on sick days/$$? YOU are costing THEM money because you're so selfish and inconsiderate.

I do not hesitate to tell sick people to stay the *kitten* away from me. My friends know better that to come near me when sick.
    My co-workers? I'd call them out on the spot. No reason for this crap, you're an adult, grow up and take responsibility for your actions.

Awwwwwww, you can't take a joke. God bless your perfect soul.

FYI, sweet pea- I run the company and I have a big cushy office where no one needs to even come near me :)

PS....
    wkuk-uh-oh_o_GIFSoupcom.gif
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    But it still aggravates the hell out of me when adults do not cover their mouths when they are coughing... REALLY?? :mad:

I work with kids and I will Lysol the heck out of my office after a sick kid has been in here!

i work with kids part-time. they always want to hug and hang on me, but i give them the "all of the love, none of the touch" schpeel and they're pretty good about respecting it. or i tell them that i'm a little sick, even if i'm not (which i rarely am, and if i were, i wouldn't go in to a school), and that i don't want them to catch it.

yeah, it's a lot of air hugs, but they are cool about it.

eta: i hate using lysol or "disinfectant" sprays, that clear weird alcohol gel and all the other germ-killing things. i actually feel like because i don't use them i don't get sick very often, or that when i do get sick, most of those things wouldn't have prevented it anyway. so my favorite choice is washing my hands often, using good lotion and a sincere lack of touching without making anyone feel weird or uncared for.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    But it still aggravates the hell out of me when adults do not cover their mouths when they are coughing... REALLY?? :mad:

I work with kids and I will Lysol the heck out of my office after a sick kid has been in here!

i work with kids part-time. they always want to hug and hang on me, but i give them the "all of the love, none of the touch" schpeel and they're pretty good about respecting it. or i tell them that i'm a little sick, even if i'm not (which i rarely am, and if i were, i wouldn't go in to a school), and that i don't want them to catch it.

yeah, it's a lot of air hugs, but they are cool about it.

eta: i hate using lysol or "disinfectant" sprays, that clear weird alcohol gel and all the other germ-killing things. i actually feel like because i don't use them i don't get sick very often, or that when i do get sick, most of those things wouldn't have prevented it anyway. so my favorite choice is washing my hands often, using good lotion and a sincere lack of touching without making anyone feel weird or uncared for.

Good idea- so should I tell her air hugs only? Or should I just tell her we're playing 'who can hold their breath the longest' ...that sounds like a better idea in this case . LOL
  • etajr
    etajr Posts: 49
    Options
    Be procactive either tell them to wear a mask or you wear one yourself.. If they are too stupid to take care of themselves then you need to do it for them:grumble: .
    Carry around a small bottle of hand sanitizer and use it often...
    Remember some people are just plain STUPID!!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Be procactive either tell them to wear a mask or you wear one yourself.. If they are too stupid to take care of themselves then you need to do it for them:grumble: .

Can I smack her, too?
  • etajr
    etajr Posts: 49
    Options

Can I smack her, too?

Yes but put a latex or vinyl glove on first!!!:wink:
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options

i thought she wrote provocative... hahaha

I'm looking up autocorrect and am in that instant laugh mode.. ehem...
    but enough of me... :tongue:
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options

AHAHAHAH I did too!!! I had to read it twice.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    LYSOL, Meet face, face meet LYSOL.

Aaaaah Haaaah! I did that to my boss once! He said, "Why did you do that?" I said, "Don't you get your sick germs on me!" Man was the rest of my day nice, after doing that. I had wanted to do that for years. Every time he came in really sick, and would breathe in my direction, and hand me paperwork with his sick germs on it... Might be one thing if he was one of those employers that found his employees worthy of group health insurance, and employees had the means to go to a doctor. But here, no bannana...... his priorities are with classic cars first. :( So that day I sprayed him, man did that feel good! Haaaaah. :laugh:
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

there ya go.. get all sexy-like, but wear a mask (hahahahah) offer her a mask(more HAHAHAHAHAHA) then when she doesn't get that you are being all sexy-like, slap the sheet out of her with the sanitzer and call her stupid for not getting it (:laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: )
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options

there ya go.. get all sexy-like, but wear a mask (hahahahah) offer her a mask(more HAHAHAHAHAHA) then when she doesn't get that you are being all sexy-like, slap the sheet out of her with the sanitzer and call her stupid for not getting it (:laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: )

Boom! PROBLEM SOLVED. You are my hero.
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    at least you have all of us to keep your mind off of her... or so that's how it goes in my head.. haha
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    at least you have all of us to keep your mind off of her... or so that's how it goes in my head.. haha

EXCEPT I currently feel like i'm in a room with about 10000000 trumpeteers. (that's a word right?)
  • 02tods
    02tods Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'd be tempted to put a surgical mask on, in front of her...... :wink: :laugh:

If I had any- I would. I'm gonna bring a box to work and PUT IT WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE IT.

The look on her face would no doubt be a priceless one! (wicked evil grin) :smokin:
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

FYI, sweet pea- I run the company and I have a big cushy office where no one needs to even come near me :)

How cute! You think all your little germs stay with you while you prance to your big cushy office! Obviously you failed in science.
    My comment is geared towards people who go to work sick and infect other people when they could otherwise take a sick day. That is what they are for. It's quite obvious that other people on this thread feel the same way, because you're not the only one who posted that sentiment. You have no idea how many birthdays I've spent sick because of these selfish people. On my 29th, me and my 2 daughters had strep. weee! how effing cool is that?! The last two years in a row I was sick right up until my SUMMER vacation because people, like you, think they can keep their germy crap to themselves. Try having strep while on an expensive vacation to Jamaica and see how you feel about these people. They suck wang.
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options

Sounds like you need a better immune system. I'm not talking about making anyone deathly ill... but if I'm not contagious and I'm coughing with a runny nose ... hell ya I'm going to work and not wasting my day. Oh, and I work for the Government so I get plenty of days. I'm not licking your phone or keyboard. If you have a weak immune system that's on you.

How cute! You think all your little germs stay with you while you prance to your big cushy office! Obviously you failed in science.
    My comment is geared towards people who go to work sick and infect other people when they could otherwise take a sick day. That is what they are for. It's quite obvious that other people on this thread feel the same way, because you're not the only one who posted that sentiment. You have no idea how many birthdays I've spent sick because of these selfish people. On my 29th, me and my 2 daughters had strep. weee! how effing cool is that?! The last two years in a row I was sick right up until my SUMMER vacation because people, like you, think they can keep their germy crap to themselves. Try having strep while on an expensive vacation to Jamaica and see how you feel about these people. They suck wang.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    andddd she's gonna grab food off someone elses plate?!!? is this real life right now!?!?

Whaaaaat? How rude! D:
  • peachea
    peachea Posts: 92 Member
    Options
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    & guess who showed up again today SICK AS HELL. I see me snapping someones neck in the near future. :mad: