THIS B&%*H

Options
12346»

Replies

• Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    & guess who showed up again today SICK AS HELL. I see me snapping someones neck in the near future. :mad:

Take a shot of airborne in the morning. That's what I do during cold season at work. Keeps me in the clear. :D
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options

Awwwwwww, you can't take a joke. God bless your perfect soul.

FYI, sweet pea- I run the company and I have a big cushy office where no one needs to even come near me :)

How cute! You think all your little germs stay with you while you prance to your big cushy office! Obviously you failed in science.
    My comment is geared towards people who go to work sick and infect other people when they could otherwise take a sick day. That is what they are for. It's quite obvious that other people on this thread feel the same way, because you're not the only one who posted that sentiment. You have no idea how many birthdays I've spent sick because of these selfish people. On my 29th, me and my 2 daughters had strep. weee! how effing cool is that?! The last two years in a row I was sick right up until my SUMMER vacation because people, like you, think they can keep their germy crap to themselves. Try having strep while on an expensive vacation to Jamaica and see how you feel about these people. They suck wang.

Sounds like you have a big ol' case of "I need to get laid"....
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options

Sounds like you have a big ol' case of "I need to get laid"....

hmmm....
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    x
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    x