I love seeing result pictures, but.....

Options
Seriously, do people really need to post multiple pictures of themselves in their panties and bra so show their progress? Does anyone else think this is super tacky or is it just me? You can see changes in a rolled up shirt and a pair of shorts.... Just saying.

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    it's just a body. don't be so uptight.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    What's the difference between boobs and 'bits' being covered by a strip of outerwear or it being underwear?

Do you object to swimsuits?

You'll see more flesh on the beach and around the pool than you see on here.

Good for them for having the confidence I say.
  • mayberry310
    mayberry310 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Why are you letting it bother you? I think good on them for having the confidence to show off the hard work they have done. I don't have that confidence yet and I always, think, wow! Look how great they are doing! I don't care what they are wearing or not wearing. But that's just my opinion.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Options
    I have NEVER seen this topic before
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I think you definitely see results half nekkid a LOT more than covered in clothing. It's amazing how the body changes, and progress photos in underwear and a bra really show those changes off. I think it takes people a lot longer to notice weight loss/body changes on people fully clothed vs in photos. I don't take them, I probably should have, but I'm sure it's VERY encouraging to look at those changes regularly!
  • livitup85
    livitup85 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Power to them!!
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Options
    Meh I don't mind seeing that , I think it is inspirational to see not EVERYONE gets saggy skin,can get a six pack, etc etc More power to them, when I lose weight I hope to have the courage to do that ^u^
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I promise to never show pictures of myself in a bra or panties.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I think it's awesome. Or maybe....I'm just a dirty old man. Not sure.

Still, I'm nowhere near confident to post a shirtless pic of myself, kudos to those who are confident enough to flaunt their accomplishments!
  • Starlightbella
    Starlightbella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :sad:
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options

Spoilsport
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I have NEVER seen this topic before

:laugh:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Ha. This thread's totally gonna go over well.

Btw, when I reach my goal, y'all are gonna see so much of my body you're gonna hate me. I can't walk around nearly naked at work, so the interwebs will have to do.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    If you can tolerate whats shown at the beach, you can tolerate whats shown in most pics.

I am against showing "too much" (and yes, there are few pics that are too much) but overall, showing off some skin to display your hard work is A OK with me
  • Thundermountain
    Options
    Sorry. Guilty. I will remove the pictures and replace it with a picture of my cat.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Seriously, do people really need to post multiple pictures of themselves in their panties and bra so show their progress? Does anyone else think this is super tacky or is it just me? You can see changes in a rolled up shirt and a pair of shorts.... Just saying.

Truthfully most of my progress lately has been in my rear. The only way to show it would be in a thong. So sadly, it and all it's glory has gone un-shown. :sad:
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Explosion_mushroom_shaped.gif
  • Moofey2
    Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    *posts more bikini pics*
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    It depends. Some are really showing progress and others like to "exhibit" themselves, you can usually tell the difference. I hope you don't mind my bikini poses! LOL But I did once have an underwear picture that I would never post here but I was too fat to even own a bathing suit and its hard to see real progress in bigger clothes.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    yea, goals hit are hotter in less clothing in my opinion.