Replies

• coopjg
    coopjg Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I dont own bras and panties
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I promise to never show pictures of myself in a bra or panties.

And I appreciate that.:happy:
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Sorry. Guilty. I will remove the pictures and replace it with a picture of my cat.

Oh....please don't....

That is all
  • ericalyn73
    Options
    Coming from someone who doesen't even have a profile pic of themselves up. Mmmmmmkay...
    If you don't like it, don't look at it.
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I take my progress pics in bra and panties because I'm fat and when I see the fat go away, it's very motivating. You can't see subtle changes with your mumu on.

Get over yourself and be happy for those who have won the battle!
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    <~~ because I worked hard to get here and am going to show it off to everyone that will look!
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Seriously, it doesn't bother me. Just saying.
  • saral89
    saral89 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    It's just you. You shouldn't let it get to you at all. These people including myself have worked our a$$es off to be able to feel confident enough to show bikini/underwear shots. Where else to show off your progress and have people encourage you other than here!
    So.... I'm all for skimpy, bikini, naked, blah blah blah.. its all progress
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I am older (54) and raised in a pretty conservative family (my dad was an Episcopal minister. My mom's granddad was a Methodist minister) and I don't like how much skin I see at the swimming pool/ beach. BUT, I view the pictures here in bra and panties as very appropriate. That said, please, no thongs. These "losers" have worked hard for their bragging rights and deserve the applause their bra and panty pics earn!

That said, you still won't ever see one of me on here no matter how skinny I get!
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You got it, flaunt it.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    <~~ because I worked hard to get here and am going to show it off to everyone that will look!

And you look so awesome, btw. This is what motivates me to get off my butt and work out! Don't stop posting bikini pics! Or maybe put "****WARNING!! SKIN!!!!****** in the topic name? :tongue:
  • Sactown900
    Sactown900 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I promise to never to that. LMBO!
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    I like it!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Seriously, do people really need to post multiple pictures of themselves in their panties and bra so show their progress? Does anyone else think this is super tacky or is it just me? You can see changes in a rolled up shirt and a pair of shorts.... Just saying.

It may be just you...doubt it...but it may be...

personally I see nothing wrong with it...they have pride...and it's like wearing a bathing suit really.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Seems harmless. No one has to go through another member's profile pics.
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    just you i think
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    If I looked like some people do in their undies, geez... I'd never get dressed!!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Sorry. Guilty. I will remove the pictures and replace it with a picture of my cat.

don't you dare....
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Ha. This thread's totally gonna go over well.

Btw, when I reach my goal, y'all are gonna see so much of my body you're gonna hate me. I can't walk around nearly naked at work, so the interwebs will have to do.

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. facebook too. BEWARE.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    it's just a body. don't be so uptight.

Yep!