I love seeing result pictures, but.....

Options

Replies

• ashleyconstantine
    Options
    Sorry. Guilty. I will remove the pictures and replace it with a picture of my cat.

Oh....please don't....

That is all

My thoughts exactly.
  • DayoUDaShit
    DayoUDaShit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You mad ?
  • skellyness
    skellyness Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Its true, you see a lot more on the beach
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't bother me if they were all naked. They have worked so hard to get where they are and every one is inspirational. :drinker:
  • JLand918
    Options
    I was discussing this with others in my inbox, I fully feel it is no point to say hey I dropped 40lbs and got my abs ripped cant you see them under all my layers of clothing? Show it off naked for all I care.
  • bymyslf892
    bymyslf892 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I see it this way (though I have no pics like this posted) it's your hard work you're showing off. Some people are alot more proud and just want that atta boy! There isn't anything wrong with it. If it's not for you don't do it. SIMPLE. AS. THAT.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Some of them are disgusting. I love seeing progress, but yes some go beyond are are super tacky

Links to "disgusting?"
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I don't think it is too bad cause they want you to see everything. But we can't see you at all.
  • jleed53
    jleed53 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sorry. Guilty. I will remove the pictures and replace it with a picture of my cat.

Oh....please don't....

That is all

ROFL!! :laugh: :laugh: ... yes please don't! :love: :love:
  • horndave
    Options
    Dont look.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I think it's one of the best ways to see the difference. I personally do bikini shots in the same bikini. Nothing's hidden, so the change has to be visible...
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    I am so posting a picture of myself in my panties and a bra when I hit my goal weight! =P
  • theactionfigure
    Options
    Haters gonna hate...
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Why are you so ashamed of your own anatomy?
  • laprovocateur
    laprovocateur Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    rolled up shirt + shorts = same amount of skin exposure. what's your beef? do you ever go swimming? and if shoulders are provocative to you, that sounds like an even bigger issue.

bra/panties = bikini

PS I also find it curiously interesting that everyone who has ever complained about people showing off their success while scantily clad are usually nowhere near success themselves, or suffer severe dysmorphia. Contain your hatred please.
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I have NEVER seen this topic before
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I think it's one of the best ways to see the difference. I personally do bikini shots in the same bikini. Nothing's hidden, so the change has to be visible...

This. I don't do bikini shots but cannot see what the problem is with those that want to. If is shows off progress, then why the issue?

ETA: is my bra strap tacky?? I am not sure how I would show progress on my rhomboids with a rolled up T-shirt on!
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Somebody call for result pics? :wink:

6c9a651e.jpg?t=1346877590
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I don't have a bikini shot....but I did just buy my first bikini in over 20 years........

I think a new profile picture is in order. :wink:
  • sableq52
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    Totally agree! If we can have a website called "People of Walmart" showing every fashion don't - let's show some excercise "do's"!

I'm waiting for the day that I have the confidence and physique to show off.