u are beutifull

Options
124»

Replies

• lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am from Germany and when I write in English every single word has a red line....
    And of course my English is not perfect, my grammar is not perfect, I don't understand every phrase, but leo.org helps a lot.
    Nevertheless I try to communicate... not very successful, as I have zero friends after three months of being member here.
    But I think we are all in the same boat: We want to lose weight. We want to motivate each other and want to find motivation here.
    And in my opinion, this thread is very motivating, no matter if the spelling is correct or not. Even users from Germany understand everything. ;)

And I feel beautiful, when I wear my new and smaller clothes.
    I feel beautiful, when others think I am and I notice that.
    I feel beautiful, when I have a good hair day
    I feel beautiful.... tbc ;)
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I am from Germany and when I write in English every single word has a red line....
    And of course my English is not perfect, my grammar is not perfect, I don't understand every phrase, but leo.org helps a lot.
    Nevertheless I try to communicate... not very successful, as I have zero friends after three months of being member here.
    But I think we are all in the same boat: We want to lose weight. We want to motivate each other and want to find motivation here.
    And in my opinion, this thread is very motivating, no matter if the spelling is correct or not. Even users from Germany understand everything. ;)

And I feel beautiful, when I wear my new and smaller clothes.
    I feel beautiful, when others think I am and I notice that.
    I feel beautiful, when I have a good hair day
    I feel beautiful.... tbc ;)

:flowerforyou: Well said
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    im dyslexic sorry

^ don't worry about it beautiful, some people are just straight rude:mad:

Yes, everyone knew what you meant.

This post separates the beauty from the ugly. You can tell by the responses. :brokenheart:
    Finally someone speaks the truth.
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    n711521133_677806_7364.jpg
    not looking like this anymore makes me feel good
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You're all beautiful! :heart:
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    i was trying to make people feel good but i must off got it wrong

You, my dear, have nothing to apologize for. You are what's beautiful in this world. People who want to make a difference in someones' life even if only for a few moments.
  • xoMeaghan
    Options
    this is obvious but wearing makeup. I like my eyes and I like just eyeliner and different colours that make it POP lol =)
  • mrshoneydew
    Options
    When I'm having a bad day or I feel ugly and someone who doesn't act creepy compliments my appearance.
  • You_Can_Be
    You_Can_Be Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    We are all beautiful, beauty inside us all and around us all. if only we look.

Unfortunately one or two people who make not so nice comments have a little trouble finding it in themselves, so it is not surprising that it is difficult for them to see it in others. Walk one moon in another mans moccasins before you judge.:flowerforyou:
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    i feel beautiful when i make connections to things. it has very little to do with physicality.

i feel beautiful when i climb into bed and my sheets smell like the sun.
    i feel beautiful when i'm slicing tomatoes i picked from my garden.
    i feel beautiful when i see a beautiful person, smiling, enjoying the day.
    i feel beautiful when i dance - not just dance, but when i really feel the music in my body.
    i feel beautiful most days. and the days i don't feel beautiful are the days where i wouldn't know what beauty felt like if they didn't exist, so i'm grateful for those days, too.
  • TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options

I'm genuinely curious what the sun is supposed to smell like. I've always been too scared to get close enough to find out.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options

I'm genuinely curious what the sun is supposed to smell like. I've always been too scared to get close enough to find out.

have you ever dried your clothes on a line? that's the smell, smartpants.
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    When I wear high heels and a cute outfit, and my husband sees me in it = that look he gets in his eyes when he glances over me, as his eyes take it all in. THAT look. You know the one. That makes me feel beautiful.
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I don't feel...