please do not judge, asking for advice

Options
12346»

Replies

• Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Yes, new trainer...pronto or use the knowledge he has given you and a little research and be your own trainer!!! Good luck

This! Trying it on your own is a good way of breaking it off with your current trainer and not having to lie or then be seen the next week with a new trainer.
  • Josyurtos23
    Josyurtos23 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Ok the email was sent to break the training aspect I guess I'll have to take the rest as its thrown to me. Thank you every one for your opinions and support.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Ok the email was sent to break the training aspect I guess I'll have to take the rest as its thrown to me. Thank you every one for your opinions and support.

Good luck!
  • bob99
    bob99 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hmm process of elimination, your options are:

1. Dump trainer ( with above excuses and limit your interaction with this man. Which is by far the best option but is obviously something you don't want to do.
    2. Carry on until he ( or others realise) and a) he reciprocates and have an affair. B) he doesnt reciprocate you humiliate yourself and your husband.
    3. Tell your husband everything which would prob hurt everyone especially him.

Which do you want least?
    Good luck x