Options

Replies

• pfradd
    pfradd Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good morning all from sunny Cambrigeshire!:happy:
  • KarenLamyman
    Options
    Good Morning from Shropshire. Going to be a good day I reckon, hope it continues for the weekend!! Whey Hey x Add me if you like :smile:
  • snow_bite
    Options
    It's bright and lovely in the Midlands today - and what a cheery and very British post!!! :)

I'm super motivated today, but could alway do with more buddies to gee me up! Add me if you like :)
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Good morning from sunyn Suffolk! Trying to stay motivated today. I nailed it yesterday so trying to do the same again today! Hope you all have a great Thursday x
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Morning from gorgeous Hampshire.

It's just warming up now. My hens have laid 5 eggs, I ate an apple from my neighbours garden, I've picked loads of blackberries from ours and I'm off for my 2nd of 3 picnics this week . Hoorah. Life is good :drinker:
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Morning from Colchester Essex!! Where sunny here looking like a nice day :-)
  • excerptofmyself
    Options
    Good morning from sunny old Kent :-)
  • Stevensno
    Options
    Hello from Merseyside, and after two laps of Aintree Racecourse I was too knackered to notice the chill.

* P.S I'm not a horse.
  • limico91
    limico91 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Morning! Its nice and sunny in Herts, yet to venture out but have my legs out today!!
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Good morning from the sort of sunny midlands
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hello Elizaj85, im just down the road from you in Ipswich. Actually heading to Colchester at 4pm today to get my hair done :D
  • vienna26
    vienna26 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Morning, its lovely and sunny in here in Manchester lil bit chilly at the moment though but im sure it will warm up abit soon, seeing as its a beautiful looking day im going to take advantage of it and sod the treadmill and go for a run round the water park!!
    I also usually meal plan although the past week or two ive not but will be starting to again i prefer to be in control!!

Have a great day lovelies and enjoy the lovely weather :smile:
  • ladyshellbelle
    ladyshellbelle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Good morning from sunny Sheffield, I too have my meals planned, Zumba planned for this evening and just completed my diary.. I feel soooo back in control...all feel free to add me :) xx
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    It is still morning (just)so good morning from Norwich a beautiful morning here too but with the feel of autumn to it. I too have my meals planned but I am hungry already doh!
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • xsugarfairyx
    xsugarfairyx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good morning from the west midlands its sunny but chilly here hope everyone is well x
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Morning from sunny Aylesbury, soon to be Afternoon from *hopefully* sunny North London.

Life is good. Mainly because I've survived my mother on my holiday home and successfully stocked up on countryside so I shouldn't have to resort to watching multiple episodes of Midsomer Murders. *ahem*

Oh, and I've lost weight whilst being here cos of all the walking I've been doing. Good times!
  • LadyAlston
    Options
    Late morning greetings from sunny (for a change) Liverpool! It's a beautiful day out there, but I'm stuck indoors, so I'll be glued to the Paralympics all day!
    If anyone wants a new friend, feel free to add me :-)
    Nick
  • Calderon46
    Calderon46 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, the weather is beautiful in the East Midlands, good time to go for a lovely walk in the park, and hopefully burn a few calories.
  • debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon, weather is sunny and warm now in North Wales.

Feel free to add me.

:smile: