Good morning UK!

Options
1235»

Replies

• redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Morning from sunny Aylesbury, soon to be Afternoon from *hopefully* sunny North London.

Life is good. Mainly because I've survived my mother on my holiday home and successfully stocked up on countryside so I shouldn't have to resort to watching multiple episodes of Midsomer Murders. *ahem*

Oh, and I've lost weight whilst being here cos of all the walking I've been doing. Good times!

*waves* hope you enjoyed your time here! I plan on being in London this weekend, lets hope it stays sunny!
  • Tashymash
    Tashymash Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon! From a now bright and warm Worcestershire! Def got to use this weather wisely and go on a nice walk!
  • pippa890
    Options
    Oxford is looking looooovely through my office window! This better hold out for my Mum's wedding on Saturday :)
    Hello all! Feel free to add! x
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Suns has come back out again north of Portsmouth, and I have just picked 22 ripe & juicy peaches from my garden. Which seem to clock in around 60 calories each, so will have to go steady but they will not be wasted
  • cleorh
    cleorh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon from the Midlands, bit late but better than never !! I had planned my food for today had to make a few changes during the day !!! The sun is lovely now so making the most of it. Anyone can Feel free to add me as a friend, Cleo xx
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    From Oxford!
  • stubbseyt
    stubbseyt Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    good evening from moony kent