Anyone else eat hardboiled eggs?

Options
123457»

Replies

• JessikaBlayne
    Options
    Ill eat hard boild eggs here and there but most of the time i refuse to eat the yolk due to the texture :sick:
  • disdatdude
    Options
    I don't eat them boiled eggs that often, but they do get diced over top of a salad on occasion.

I don't have cholesterol issues so I have probably 6-8 eggs over a week, yolks included (french toast, omelets, scrambled, boiled or over easy).

I once read somewhere that there is a positive relationship between cholesterol and testosterone in men. I eats my eggs like Popeye eats his spinach - LOL
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Ate two for snack today as a matter of fact. I don't choose them often but I do love them and have them a few times a month this way. I eat eggs about twice a week in some form or another (scrambled, omlett, over easy...)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I eat one hardboiled egg per day and usually 2 fried eggs or scrambled every saturday and sunday respectively. I do have cholesterol issues...I am not worried about the egg; dietary cholesterol plays little to no roll in blood level LDL cholesterol. There are studies that suggest that in fact, what little roll it does play is to actually assist in upping HDL (good) cholesterol. My LDL issues are more attributable to me formerly eating a diet very high in saturated fats and heredity.
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Eggland's Best sells hard boiled eggs in a recloseable baggie that are already cooked and peeled. A little more expensive, but every easy to add to a salad or eat right out of the bag. I like to make deviled eggs. Take the calorie count up to a whopping 110.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Yes. No yolks. Yum
  • happypath101
    Options
    My local deli does this awesome taragon mustard. I love a bit of that on a hard-boiled egg on top of Wasa Rye crisps. Lovely!

Thanks for the post. I'm anemic and I never knew that egg yolks are high in iron. Gotta eat more! :)
  • emjoyhar
    emjoyhar Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yup! I have one in the morning with my caffeine, protein is perfect to start out a day. :) and it helps balance me out before the caffeine kicks my sensitive *kitten*.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Yup couldnt ask for a better food
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I cut them in half and top them with salsa!
  • RAHJustice
    Options
    All the time - I have chickens and keep the small eggs for personal use - eat 3-4 a day, thoughout the day, great hunger buster!
  • itsybitsybutterfly
    Options
    It's the incredible edible egg! :bigsmile:

http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/1607/5369/16075369.png
  • GrandmaKarentimes4
    Options
    Yes I have an egg at least once a day. Good protein
  • jmcgathy1
    jmcgathy1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Once a day for me. Love them :)