Options

Replies

• tenaheff
    Options
    Congrats! You look wonderful!!!
  • Bellacuore
    Bellacuore Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You were adorable in your before but you look SO happy and confident in your after/now so a huge congrats on that accomplishment. =)
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Congrats Jess!! I am so happy that you met your goal! You rock and I am so glad to be your friend! <3
  • TheEmi
    TheEmi Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You've done a great job.
  • chicken2v
    chicken2v Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • axnesshj
    axnesshj Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great.
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success.
  • tam823
    tam823 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Amazing! 130 is my goal too. I am also 5' 2". Nice to see it can be done!
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! When you add back in some calories, make sure most of them are protein if you want to add muscle, and lift some weights. I have managed to gain 6 lbs. of muscle while losing 22 lbs. of fat in the last 6 months. It's tough, but if you can lose the weight you have so far, then you can do it!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Any helpful hints? I've been struggling for a year and have barely managed six pounds. I am frustrated, but not giving up just yet.

My only advice is take a good hard look at what you're really eating. Measure *everything*, eat clean. If you flip through my diary you'll find some junk (I love chips and go in phases of being a sugar junky) but get rid of boxed food, pre-made food, fast food, etc as much as you possibly can. Save it for once in a while. And be 500% honest with yourself about what you're eating. Log every single bite even if you know it's going to throw you over.

Thank you SO much for all of the support and well wishes. I don't feel like I'm "done dieting" but I'm excited to move on to a new phase.

(((((((Darlene!!!)))))) <3<3
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And your story inspires me. Nothing is more motivating than success -- even when the success belongs to someone else.
    Congrats!!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    your awesome :D
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Congradation! My start weight was 185. I'm currently at 167. My ending goal is 147.
  • clbowman11
    Options
    It's been over a year old process for me. From May-August 2011, I lost 25lbs. We then moved several states away and I maintained that weight within 5 or so lbs from August-May 2012. I thought that I was happy where I was but when Summer and beach season started rolling around, I knew that I could do a little better than that. Since May, I've lost another 15 pounds, maybe a little bit more depending on the scale (who is stupid and I'm now breaking up with until further notice).

I'm 5'2 and went from 170 to 130 pounds- size 14/16 pants to a size 8 (sometimes 6), L/XL shirts to a S, I also lost half of a shoe size and a ring size.

I gained a crapton of self esteem and self worth. It's had some hard moments but I can honestly say that it's been every second of struggle, doubt and lack of motivation on the worst days. It's been worth the times that I almost threw in towel and thought it would be easier to be fat than to WORK for what I wanted to be. Moments like that were the ones that have kept me going

I'd like to loose more body fat and have quite a bit of body work to do, but I'm happy to see that number.... and fling my scale out of the window. Have I mentioned that I hate that thing?

Me before and me this morning:

goalweight.jpg

100_4041.jpg

The first size small thing I was able to buy:

greendress.jpg

face before:

DSC01266.jpg

and now:

DSC07998.jpg

First of all, you are an inspiration I am only 1 inch taller than you and I started at 175 only 5 lbs heavier. So it's nice to see what I could get to some day (:

Second, you are cute as a button. lol. Weird I guess for a girl to say, but something about ur face is just cute. lol.
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am 200grams (or 0.4 of a pound) off my goal. SO close!!
  • AHealthyMe15
    AHealthyMe15 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    congrats, you look amazing! These success stories are very inspiring and I am proud of you!
  • missg7
    missg7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You look fantastic!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You are looking GREAT! Congrats on reaching your goal!
  • cjvvus
    cjvvus Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look fantastic!:smile:
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! I just started today and you are my first inspiration to my own weight loss goals! Koodos!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!