Replies

• cng31183
    cng31183 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Boiled eggs and tuna with avocado
  • d6black
    d6black Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I scramble 3 egg whites; 1-2 tablespoons of non-fact cream cheese, about 3-4 oz of (Costco;s Wild Smoked Sockey Salmon and a few rinsed capers. , Can vary the amounts for your diet.

I used salsa instead of salad dressing and on broiled fish, chicken and scrambled egg whites

For something sweet with calcium. I use the weight watchers method Take non-fat or low fat plain Chobani yogurt, or Non/low fat cottage cheese: sprinkle cinnamon in and a packet of artificial sweetener

I use Almond Butter on a slice of whole wheat bread. Can add sliced thin bananas.. Almond butter is better than peanut butter. Cn get it fro 6.-9.00 a jar, depends on where you get it.

A tip from a diabetic . He told me to buy firm bananas Kind of green starting to turn yellow.
    Keep them in the refrigerator. They will continue to get ripe. The darker yellow the skin gets and the softer the banana gets, the higher the sugar content. That is why I eat them before they get soft.

In & Out Burger has a protein burger and they will make your burger anyway you want it..The protein burger does not have a bun.
    They wrap the burger in a ton of large lettuce leaves.

You get a hamburger patty and you create your order . I add a ton of lettuce, extra tomatoes and grilled onions.
    For $2. 13, I end up with a salad with a meat patty, it's 240 calories. In & Out does not charge for the extra veggies

I am sure you can other places to beef up your burger with added veggies.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Tuna on a bed of lettuce with grape tomatoes, some crackers and an ounce of whatever cheese that is in the fridge at the time. If I'm out I will just try to get something high protein with no sauces or dressings, but lots of veg.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    subway. or precooked rice with precooked chicken and half-cal Japanese mayo lol
  • purplepiggy1
    Options
    Cut up some cheese, chuck some sweet potato (prepacked) chips in the oven and make a basic salad
  • DancingGyurl
    DancingGyurl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump