Lipstick & Mascara

Options
124»

Replies

• elsalily
    elsalily Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    For mascaras, I would really find it hard to recommend something in particular since everyone seems to like one over another depending on what they're looking for and how their lashes are.

As far as lipstick though if you need the colour not to budge as you said, and I'm agreeing with some people here, go for a lip stain.
    These are incredibly long lasting and a few brands make them, so I would recommend trying to see what the different textures and colours are like out there and pick one close to your natural lip color.

I don't have answers to your other questions lol.
  • Annabel89
    Annabel89 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've got a trick for lipstick on your teeth...

Once you've applied the lipstick (the ol' blot method works for me), put your index finger in your mouth and pull it out through your pursed lips (making an 'o'). You should get a ring of lipstick on your finger- it removes the lipstick from the inside of your lips where it touches your teeth, and means no lipstick on teeth disasters!

Try it! :)
  • GeekyGoddess
    Options
    Mascara: Diorshow, by far the best, and only mascara I've used for about...5+ years.

lipstick, I don't mind reapplying and I've used it for 8 years, Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey. its a sheer gloss and looks so natural on me. But, being a sheer glossy type it comes off and I reapply several times a day, so it doesn't really meet your criteria.

I don't put anything in my water, aside from lemon every so often when I havnt used up all the lemon wedges on tequila shots. and I don't run, I walk, or I use the elliptical machine at the gym on days that walking outdoors is not optional.
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Options
    Cover girl waterproof LashBlast -helps me avoid summer melt downs lol
    Lip balm kinda girl
    I have walked not too fast or too slow (figured any exercise I do now I'll want to be able to stick to for the rest of my life.I already now from experience the gym is not going to happen) I have found that I stick with it more and end up burning more cals because I walk longer,but don't get me wrong when I have 5 k's I up my game so I can atleast jog half of it ^u^
  • shipshape55
    shipshape55 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I drink Lipton iced green tea the sticks to go 10 in a box. My favorite flavor is mandarin & mango but there are a lots of flavors. I usually get headaches from artificial sweetners but so far so good. I also like Lipton tea & honey 6 in a box, each makes a quart.
    I also drink La croix water, it has no sweeteners. I don't drink soda reg. or diet so it's hard to find other things to drink.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I don't wear lipstick but i swear by big fatty mascara by urban decay.