Any atheists/agnostics out there?

Options
123457»

Replies

• AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Agnostic. I'm not smart enough to have the answers and not ambitious enough to try. I don't worry about it much until somebody really gets in my face about it.

That said, I think religion in general causes a lot more problems than it solves.
  • gbarren85
    Options
    Agnostic here. I believe in science and logic, those tend to contradict religion.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Atheist, born and raised :drinker:
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    There's a place for all of you ........
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Agnostic here. I believe in science and logic, those tend to contradict religion.

Not necessarily. Theism and science can coexist quite nicely.
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Howdy folks,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    15. Divisive Topics Are Better Suited For Groups, Not the Main Forums

Divisive topics, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion. We reserve the right to move any topic to a relevant public Group which interested members may join if they wish to continue to participate.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Joshua
    MyFitnessPal Forum Staff
This discussion has been closed.