5ft 7 ladies post your results here please!!

Options

Replies

• jacksagod
    jacksagod Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'7" my start was about 285
    currently at 256
    total goal is about 155 but will be content with 175
  • Jenat12
    Options
    I'm 5'7 3/4 and my starting weight was 163. I am currently at 145. Shooting for 125/120. I lost my job of 6 years and got into a horrific car accident all within 2 weeks last year. I decided to start drinking and eating anything and everything I could get my hands on... and suddenly I didn't even recognize myself in pictures anymore =(

I eat 1200 calories a day, try to drink 10 glasses of water and work out 3 times a week. For my workouts I either try to run long distance with a decent incline (well long distance for me...about 3 miles lol) or do 25 minutes of interval's on the treadmill. Its hard because my boyfriend is in great shape and my friends are all super skinny - but thanks to MFP and the support I find on here I keep on pushing myself to eat healthy and exercise. Hopefully the rest of the weight will come off before the end of the year!
  • missusmorgan
    Options
    bump
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm too lazy to post pictures (and I don't really have a current one of my body) but I'm down 50 pounds. Pictures are on my profile.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and currently weigh 144--started this journey at 153--goal weight is 135-140. I have pictures on my profile but the picture on the beach was my lowest weight thus far 141. Blew that by drinking while on vacation and fighting back now.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Will post pics at some pontiac. I'm 5-7 and started at about 220. Down to 170 with goal of 150. But was much thinner at this weight in the past, so 140 is probably closer to where I need to be. I eat about 1500 per day and workout (elliptical and weights) 4x per week. I would love if those of you with similar goals would friend me. And I don't drink a bit of wine, but a WHOLE lot less than. This time last year.
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    You all look phenomenal!! I'm also 5'7 and have lost 90lbs so far. My goal weight is 145lbs. My current pic is my profile pic, if you'd like to see a before, it's in my profile pictures, anyone is welcome to look. :-)
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I don't have any before pics of when I was 170pounds but I am 142 now and I am 5ft 7! My goal is 133 but I guess 140 -135 is really not bad for my height ether!
  • kgavins25
    Options
    what was your process in loosing? calories? eating back exercsie calories? type of exercise?
  • kgavins25
    Options
    are you eating 1200 cal with working out, or do u eat your calories back of the ones burned from exercise?

Another 5'7" lady here :)
    I've started dieting + exercising + MFP in July, original weight 160lbs. My original goal was 140lbs but now that I lost 15lbs I changed it to 135lbs (really, magic numbers for us 5'7" ladies ;)
    I've been eating 1200 calories/day, exercising at least 3x/week. That includes doing the 30 day shred (currently on day 14, but not doing it everyday), and following the Couch to 5k program hoping to be able to run 5k soon!
    Sorry that I still don't have before/after pics to share - love to see them too, hope to share mine when I reach my goal!
    Good luck ladies!
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'7".

I am currently 180 (down from 190). And I would like to lose another 20 lbs. I am a size 12 pants size now, so I feel like being 140 just wouldn't fit my body type.

Plus i never ever remember being under 175lbs anyways.

So goal is 160lbs. And then if I am not happy with things totally by then, maybe go a bit further.
  • JennaL890
    Options
    Soo no pictures (yet) but I'm 5ft 7 and was 147ish at the beginning of summer. I weighed myself this morning and was 140 and have been consistently around there for the past two weeks. That really is the magic number it seems haha:)

Round the end of July, I decided to cut out a lot of empty calories and replace them with nutritious calories, cut out alcohol, eat more fresh fruit and veggies, lean protein, and haven't missed a day at the gym in a month and a half. I've toned a lot and built muscle so I'm happy and I plan on continuing this routine. Ideally I'd like to get to 135. I definitely feel a lot better now than I did before.

Good luck to everyone and awesome work so far!! Feel free to add me. I enjoy spreading positive energy and encouragement!:)
  • silviamv
    Options
    are you eating 1200 cal with working out, or do u eat your calories back of the ones burned from exercise?

It depends if I'm hungry or not. I try to eat 1200 a day only, and on days when I exercise, if I'm still hungry at the end of day I know that I can have another snack or two - but if I'm not hungry I don't eat more just because I have these extra calories available.
  • askcupid117
    askcupid117 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow! There are some amazing results on here. I am not currently close to goal, but when I get there I will post pictures as well. SW 190. Goal Weight 150. I might go lower once I reach it and see how easy it is to maintain. I have lost the weight several times before but keeping it off is the biggest struggle for me. I want to achieve something that I can maintain some what easily without having to dedicate every moment of free time to my weight loss efforts.
  • dawLs
    dawLs Posts: 84
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 7 and the highest I have ever been was 145. That was awhile ago though. Usually I stay around 120 but I drank too much beer when I was living in China and went up to 135. Since coming back to Canada, I have lost almost 10lbs. I'm 126 right now. At this point, I trying to become more fit, not really worried about weight loss. You can see me at my current weight in my profile pic :)
  • Suz4nne
    Options
    So great to see your progress everyone. I am new to this site, I have been down to 118 from 182 and since getting pregnant my weight has not so secretly snuck back up to 185. I am hoping I can start posting some results here in a few weeks
  • Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Bump, I'm 5'7" and need motivation... :sad:
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    BUMP. I'm 5'7".

Hopefully I can post my photos beginning of february when I reach my first goal.

HW: 196
    CW: 164
    1stGW: 145
    UGW: 137 with MUSCLES
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i don't have full body pics...yet. and i'm not done, not even close! but this is what i have:

8451817_527.jpg

i'm down to 150 now!
  • emlosingweight
    emlosingweight Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"7 and have been on here for about 8 weeks. Started at 204 lbs and my goal is to lose 50 lbs.

I'm currently at 190 lbs.

I'm in need of motivation, have hit a bit of a plateau and have not been logging food or eating properly the past 10 days. Argh!! Please offer me tips/support/love?

There are a few before photos on my profile, though mostly just face pics - anything else I destroyed along the way. There are two new pics up there from this week. Not sure if it's even noticeable yet....

Why is it so hard!!?!?! And what does 'bump' mean when someone posts it in a thread?

Thanks guys!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!