123457»

Replies

• tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I wear a Size 12 shoe.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I LOVE panties!! Can't go into a Victoria's Secret without doing the 5/$25 when they have it. The Pink brand is my fave!! ahhhh I hope I get some for Christmas...

Interestingly, my shoe size in a heel is 8 and my regular shoe size is 9.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I LOVE panties!! Can't go into a Victoria's Secret without doing the 5/$25 when they have it. The Pink brand is my fave!! ahhhh I hope I get some for Christmas...

I love their seamless cheekies.. of course those are 3/$30..:grumble:
  • passionhi
    Options
    and then you have purses....

of course that doesn't go hand in hand with the lingerie and shoes... but, you do have to have purses to carry your money in to purchase the lingerie and shoes..... :) and, one can never have too many purses

:laugh: :laugh: so true!! I luv it!!! and them! :smile:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options

Ah, yes...VIckie's!!! I remember when they were 5 for $19.95 :love:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Oh my!! I wish I could've experienced that....
  • kandyjo
    Options
    It was bliss!! I still have a huge drawer full of Vickie's panties that I can't wear any more :laugh: ONE DAY!!!!!! I'll get back in those draws!!! :bigsmile: But, yeah, back in the late 90's and through about 2002 they were 5/$19.95... I had to stop every time I passed the store and get me a whole new set....I was so excited when they would come out with a new print, because I had all of them :laugh: Bad thing was, when I was in college, I worked at Sears in the mall and it was only about 5 stores down from Vickies.... I spent a lot of my paycheck back then on panties :happy:
  • kandyjo
    Options

I also wear a size 8 :smile: