Add to the story (1 line ONLY)

Options

Replies

• lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    They all look up at this, (being that they were still in the bow pose), slowly turn to one another, and then run screaming and flailing their hands in the air. Bob runs the other way in hopes that he can once again escape the evil......
  • deedeehawaii
    deedeehawaii Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    Too funny! :)

They all look up at this, (being that they were still in the bow pose), slowly turn to one another, and then run screaming and flailing their hands in the air. Bob runs the other way in hopes that he can once again escape the evil......

thoughts that swirl in his head, when what he really should be thinking about is what is standing in front of him: the vengeful Inigo Montoya!
  • TizMeAim
    Options
    Inigo Montoya let out a ear piercing scream and everyone froze like a flash bang had gone off , Inigo so it is time for my revenge you must now.....
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    go to the forbidden forest and find the most prized possession of all, the forever talked about..........
  • deedeehawaii
    Options
    go to the forbidden forest and find the most prized possession of all, the forever talked about..........
    but never seen "honest politician"! :laugh: Now run, run, run into the forest, run like the wind, run and scream loudly as you run "Montoooooyyyyyyaaaa!"
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    So they all take off with their hands in the air, still slightly high off the nectar they ingested earlier, but as they near the forest a loud bang makes them all stop, and to their amazement out of the forest comes.....
  • deedeehawaii
    Options
    FOREST GUMP, of course!
  • manisa143
    manisa143 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, the man behind Forest..I can not believe my eyes..is it, it can't be..it is....
  • gr8dad1975
    gr8dad1975 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Dr. Cholesterol...and he's carrying a gigantic test tube filled with.......
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    ...the #1 Ranked in Highest Cholesterol food sources...Beef, variety meats and by-products, brain, cooked, simmered with around 3100 mg per 100 grams, but it is also laced with...
  • deedeehawaii
    Options
    ...the #1 Ranked in Highest Cholesterol food sources...Beef, variety meats and by-products, brain, cooked, simmered with around 3100 mg per 100 grams, but it is also laced with...
    a yummy side serving of gelatin, which is made from the boiled bones, skins and tendons of animals, which is revolting enough to ...
  • deedeehawaii
    Options
    make everyone go to MFP and look up nutrition! :bigsmile:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    make everyone go to MFP and look up nutrition! :bigsmile:

But man oh man, they did NOT like what they learned. They learned that...
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    they might as well say screw the rest of the day due to the ginormous amount of calories in this crap, and eat their favorite......
  • mathteach1227
    Options
    as a place to change for the jacuzzi
  • deedeehawaii
    Options
    they might as well say screw the rest of the day due to the ginormous amount of calories in this crap, and eat their favorite......
    snack, but wait, they thought, maybe instead they should revisit the MFP site and take a closer look at the information about
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    chocolate covered pixie toenails, which was of course their favorite snack, but alas MFP did not have this in their database, so they....
  • deedeehawaii
    Options
    chocolate covered pixie toenails, which was of course their favorite snack, but alas MFP did not have this in their database, so they....
    added it to their food list, but quickly recognized that they'd best not "share the info with others" or the big butterfly net would be sent for them.
  • deedeehawaii
    Options
    Suddenly, from the sky came a loud clap of thunder, and a lightening bolt flew to the ground, and zap, appeared Inigo Montoya (yes, the same Inigo Montoya), who yelled aloud...