Literally Dripping Sweat

Options
124»

Replies

• BohemianCoast
    BohemianCoast Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I thought 'ahah, it means I'm working out seriously' but then I read various stuff about how sweat is less effective as a coolant once it starts forming into drips; and I observed athletes wiping themselves down with towels. Eventually had a sudden 'a-ha' moment and bought some cheap towels to use as sweat towels. I enjoy working out a whole lot more now.
  • emkate16
    emkate16 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It's so addictive! In my opinion, if you don't have a back sweat patch by the end of your work out you're not working hard enough! Haha
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I love it:) When I'm running and I can feel the sweat drip down the back of my arms and hit my legs, When I take off my top and it weighs 3-4 times what it did dry. I found headwraps that absorb enough sweat and don't give me headaches so I'm not dealing with crazy amounts of sweat dripping down into my eyes.

Please share this information. I can't seem to find any that work.
    Lucky luon headbands from lulu. Yes, they are worth the price.
  • Sylkwyrm
    Sylkwyrm Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I love it:) When I'm running and I can feel the sweat drip down the back of my arms and hit my legs, When I take off my top and it weighs 3-4 times what it did dry. I found headwraps that absorb enough sweat and don't give me headaches so I'm not dealing with crazy amounts of sweat dripping down into my eyes.

Please share this information. I can't seem to find any that work.
    Lucky luon headbands from lulu. Yes, they are worth the price.

Thanks for sharing!
    ... have you tried any other brands of lycra headbands?
  • srhershey
    srhershey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE it. When I finish my Insanity workouts, I am drenched to the point you can see the outline of my sports bra on my shirt. My shirt is soaking and I have sweat dripping in my mouth and in my eyes. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT...
  • MsNegron
    MsNegron Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Look at it this way...sweat is your body's fat cells crying because they're dying!
    I think I am going to add that to my favorite quotes!