Looking for more mom "friends" on here

Options

Replies

• Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I'm a 30yo mum/mom of 5, aged 11-22mths, in New Zealand so my day/night is a bit backwards to most of you, =).
    I agree it's very hard to find the time, I've just joined MFP recently. I've started a blog too, which reads more like a hohum diary but I hope it's documenting my journey from fat to fine!

Mother guilt is the worst! Making the time, buying the equipment, growling at them for getting in the way, =(, it all feels very selfish sometimes!

Oh and I promise not to "unfriend" anyone for not interacting enough! I understand time is scarce and I'm just happy when I see people logging in, =).

Edited to add- my kids are aged 11years to 22mths, not 11mths-22mths. Oh dear!
  • monyango
    Options
    Feel free to add me too:) I'm a mom to 3. My daughters are 11 and 9 and my son is 4. I'm returning to school (part time) so I feel like I have very little time. I actually tried to incorporate some exercise into doing laundry because I'm so strapped for free time! ha, ha.
  • sweetkristina
    Options
    Add me if you like, I'm a 30yo mum/mom of 5, aged 11-22mths, in New Zealand so my day/night is a bit backwards to most of you, =).
    I agree it's very hard to find the time, I've just joined MFP recently. I've started a blog too, which reads more like a hohum diary but I hope it's documenting my journey from fat to fine!

Mother guilt is the worst! Making the time, buying the equipment, growling at them for getting in the way, =(, it all feels very selfish sometimes!

Oh and I promise not to "unfriend" anyone for not interacting enough! I understand time is scarce and I'm just happy when I see people logging in, =).

Edited to add- my kids are aged 11years to 22mths, not 11mths-22mths. Oh dear!

Oh my, 11 months to 22 months, ha ha, I think I'd have to hop a plane and help you more than myself. =)
  • sweetkristina
    Options
    Hey add me!! I'm a mother of 2 boys...two and four years old!! =))

Congrats on teh 75 lbs lost, that's a great accomplishment
  • knw32183
    Options
    Feel free to add me:) I have a 4 year old boy who likes to try to workout with me but ends up in the way every time. I also work full time on second shift so my workout time is totally random, Early afternoon or late at night, whenever I can work up the motivation :yawn:
  • dawnM3007
    Options
    Hey! U can add me :-) I have a 13 month old little boy and I work part time and look after our house and dog. Im really busy also and was going to the gym but had to wait till the evenings to get child care and I find I have less energy then plus sometimes the classes I did left me so buzzing I couldn't sleep which was fun when I had a 12 hour shift to do the next day! So I'm quitting the gym and I'm getting turbo fire and I'll be getting up at 6 am to work out b4 my son gets up around 7/7:30. I much prefer working out in the morning so this will suit me much better.
  • JamieCRodriguez
    JamieCRodriguez Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have a few "friends" on here, but not many mommy ones. As all moms know, it is hard to find time for ourselves to workout, especially if working outside the home. With caring for our child(ren), working and keeping the house up, how do you do it all? I am lucky to get 6 hrs sleep because I gotta workout at 915 or later, after my son goes to bed. I tried the AM workout, but it actually makes me more tired thru the day, not energized. So, would love to hear some advise and maybe get some new "mom" friends on my list. Oh yeah, and Im almost 31, mother of one extremely energetic 4 yr old.

I'll send you a friend request! I'm looking for support from others moms as well!
  • thibk5
    Options
    I am a mom of three (5 year old twin boys and 7 year old daughter). Been on here for 2 months and have had good results (18 lbs) but I still need constant motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom to 2 under 5yrs.
  • vfenner
    Options
    I just started My fitness pal 15 days ago, this is my first time on the form. I am a stay at home mom of an 8 yr old, 6 yr old, and 4 yr old. I would love some mommy friends as well :)
  • MonetHurston
    Options
    I am a mom of 5. They range in age from 13 to 19. I am here if you need a "mommy" shoulder. :flowerforyou:
  • BrewerFan2
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have one bio son, two step sons and two grand daughters. I'm busy, but can always use more friends and motivators as well. :wink:
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Mother of 2, one in school one not, BUSY! But wouldn't have it any other way. I do all my workouts at home with kids except I try to treat myself to a zumba class at least once a week. Feel free to add me.
  • nabak147112
    nabak147112 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. im a mom of 4.. 2 girls ages 12 and 6 and 2 boys ages 7 and 1 1/2 . i have currently lost 53 lbs from my heaviest and wont give up until i reach my final goal!
  • sunflowers1976
    sunflowers1976 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I don't have many friends on here at all. But I am a single mother, with a 6 yr old boy. I enjoy having more support on here, so feel free to add me.
  • BethlovesRene
    BethlovesRene Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 2 kids: a 6-yr & 3-yr boy and girl. I work full-time and would love to have more mommy friends on here for motivation!
  • Will_Lift_4_Shoes
    Will_Lift_4_Shoes Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me...I work full time have 5 kids and a husband that works early early in the morning until late after noon..usually about 60 hours a week. I just started lifting but workout about 2 hours a day. Would love to have ya as a friend.
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smile: I am a full time working mom of 2 - a 5 yr. old daughter and a 4 yr. old son. I know you said the morning is a no go for you, but that is when I have to get mine in. I hated it at first, but now my days are all off if I don't get it done.
  • oceanbreeze30329
    Options
    I am new today. I have a 10 year old daughter. You can add me.
  • nickwylie
    Options
    I would love some Mum friends too :o)
    Add me, I'm a 32 year old mum of 3. Two boys, 7 and 5, and one 3-year old girl.
    I get really envious when I read people exercising 2 hours a day - I know the weight would disappear doing that - but with 3 kids, a part time job, adult tutoring at night, and a full-time hubby, life is fairly busy!