• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    balloons.gif

Happy Birthday to one smart sweet Chick!:drinker: :tongue:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    21? Wow. I think I hate songbyrdsweet-- ahem -- I mean Happy, happy birthday from this old chick.
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    HappyBDaySmiley.gif
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: Hope you have a wonderful day!
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday to you here's a guideline for your night out

calories per ounce of drink

Beer 12
    Light beer 8
    Gin, Rum, Vodka, Wiskey Tequila 64
    Brandy, Conac 50
    Creme de Menthe 124
    Coffee liquer 117

Have fun and be safe
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, chicky!!! Stay safe, have fun, and don't beat up too many guys who get fresh with you(unless you think they deserve it...)!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    LOL I'm not watching calories today or Friday!

I just finished up a small cup of Ben & Jerry's with two scoops...one of One Sweet Whirrled, and the other was Chocolate Caramel Chunk. Oh yea, and a chocolate chip M&M cookie preceded that. :bigsmile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options

I just finished up a small cup of Ben & Jerry's with two scoops...one of One Sweet Whirrled, and the other was Chocolate Caramel Chunk. Oh yea, and a chocolate chip M&M cookie preceded that. :bigsmile:
    yesssmileyf.gif
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options

cmriverside, I am going to ask the bartender if they know what that is. Now I HAVE to try one!! :laugh:

Ingredients:
    SLOE SCREW (or Slow Screw)
    1 1/2 oz Sloe Gin
    orange juice
    orange slice for garnish
    Preparation:
    Pour the Sloe Gin (or Sloe Gin and vodka) into a highball glass filled with ice.
    Fill with orange juice.
    Garnish with an orange slice.

~Sloe Comfortable Screw- 1 oz vodka, 1 oz Southern Comfort, 1/2 oz Sloe Gin, fill with orange juice.

~Sloe Comfortable Screw Against the Wall- 1 oz each of vodka, Southern Comfort and Sloe Gin, fill with orange juice, top with Galliano.

~Sloe Comfortable Mexican Screw Against the Wall- 1/2 oz each of vodka, Southern Comfort, Sloe Gin and tequila, fill with orange juice.

~Sloe Comfortable Screw Between the Sheets- 1/2 oz each of vodka, Southern Comfort, Sloe Gin, rum and brandy, fill with orange juice.

~Sloe Comfortable Fuzzy Screw Against the Wall- 1/2 oz each of vodka, Southern Comfort, Sloe Gin peach schnapps, and Galliano, fill with orange juice.

I say you better try all of them to see which one you like best. But that's just me......:tongue:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Yayyyyyy, thank you!!!!

SG, I will definitely have fun on Friday!! I'll have a drink for you! :wink: :drinker:

Thanks, and I'll have 1 for you on Sat. :bigsmile:
    Us Pisces must stick together. :wink:

Have a GREAT day today!!!!
    :drinker: :drinker:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    OHHHHH FUN! Happy Birthday!!! Have FUN, but be safe! :flowerforyou:
    Let us know how it goes!! :drinker: :tongue:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    WOW Crossfit almost kicked my butt!! :laugh:

We did some great dynamic stretching I'd never done before, then the following:

Repeat 4 times-
    1 min burpees w/ full push up
    1 min high lifts (sumo squat w/ upright row)
    2 min rest

Repeat 4 times-
    1 min power steps (lunges of a tall step)
    1 min squat thrusts w/ DEEP squat
    2 min rest

Yoga-sun salutation

There were no rests between the 2 minutes of work, and even the 2 minutes of rest weren't much rest lol! Afterward we went shopping and I got a couple of my favorite Easter treats - 100 calorie pack of mini candy-coated Cadbury eggs and a regular Cadbury egg which I haven't had in forever. Then my bf split a bismark doughnut with me and I ate a couple tacos with home-made shredded beef from the slow-cooker! Yum!!!!

Now I have to study for a Chem exam tomorrow at 8am and another exam at 12 lol....booo, not Birthday-approved! But we will be watching Beverly Hills Chihuahua so it'll still be fun! :happy:
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday SBS :drinker:

Appreciate all your great contributions. :flowerforyou:

I will have a drink or two for you on Friday as I celebrate my 50th!! :devil:

Hope you will have one for me.!!! :drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday SBS :drinker:

Appreciate all your great contributions. :flowerforyou:

I will have a drink or two for you on Friday as I celebrate my 50th!! :devil:

Hope you will have one for me.!!! :drinker:

that's more like it-- I'm still younger than you! Wooooooo-- :wink:

Happy birthday to you, too!