5'8 women, what's your goal weight?

Options
Just curious to get a but if perspective of the goals of others my height :)
What's your goal weight / siZe?

Replies

• asticoral
    Options
    Can't imagine I'll ever see 130 (HS weight) again, but anything around 140 would be awesome
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    It's intesting how weight sits differently on different people ..
    I think at my lowest I was still about 155 but I was a size 10 au which I was more than happy with.
    I think after getting older hand having a baby the weight might sit different once I lose it.
  • Ddmck1
    Ddmck1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    164 is the high end of the healthy BMI range for my age. That is what I am shooting for. Anything more than that is bonus :smile:
  • xsara_bearx
    xsara_bearx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 160.
  • moseler
    moseler Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Right now, I am just working on getting to 160. When I reach that goal... maybe 140.
  • vidvox
    vidvox Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Anything in my healthy BMI range would be great, but I would love to be 150 again.
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I agree my first aim is definately just to get to healthy bmi ( still a long way to go for me)
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I'm happy at around 149lb, leaves me at an Irish size 10 comfortably. Also means I still get a nice big calorie allowance to maintain, so I feel that its not too difficult to maintain. :-)
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Currently 170

Goal 150

Then hopefully 135
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Im 5'9" so not a huge difference in height. I currently range between 168-172 and I just recently bought my first pair of size 8 jeans ... I have never been a size 8!! If it's possible for me to actually lose anymore weight instead of just tone and build muscle I would like to be around the 160 mark.
  • victoriadw84
    victoriadw84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Aiming for 160lbs :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    150-160. Size 6. I'm 160 now and a size 8,
  • jewelsc1
    Options
    Well, I am 5' 9" so maybe shouldn't be replying, but I am aiming right now for 170 which would put me at a sz 12 if I am still the same after having 2 babies. I was once 155 or so and wore a sz 10 and that was great, too, but for now my goal is 170. Once I get there I will see if I wish to go lower.
  • hullchris
    hullchris Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm just shy of 5'8 right now I'm 255 I started at 273 way back at the begining of the year... My mini goal right now is 225 which is where I was my sr. year of high school. Overall just because I've always been big, I would, in my wildest dreams love to see 190! It would be the first time since I was 11 that I would have a number that is not in the 200's. We'll see how this goes.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I don't think my skeleton picked clean by buzzards would ever weigh below 140 (built like a linebacker). Highest weight was 258 and I'm currently sitting at 207. My first goal is 175, but I'll kinda gauge how far to go from there.

I would like to be a US size 10 or below!
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Currently 160
    Aiming for 150... this will put me at a comfortable size 10.

My lowest was 140, and my hip bones still wouldn't let me in a size 8.. that weight was way too hard to maintain
  • SkyeMJ
    Options
    I'm just a little over 5'8" and I'm 150lb (68.2kg) and an AU8 (US4) - Would like to get to 65kg, 143lb
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    currently 182, shooting for 175.
  • sarahbethbeauty
    Options
    Starting weight - 210 size 14/16
    Current weight - 156 size 10/12
    Goal weight - 140 size 8

My husband thinks my goal weight is too low. And I'm in the middle of healthy BMI right now. But I want to be smaller.
  • Squiggs67
    Options
    Currently aiming for 150. Don't think anything less is realistic for me. I'm 158 and feeling good but would love to tone up more.